• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help take down Timmy and Tommy!

NoMoreNook

Bells
Tired of letting the Nook family push you around with their expensive loans? Sick of having to choose between donating that string fish to the museum or selling it to pay off a loan? Now is the time to rise up and fight back!

Ok so I've always wanted to have a better understanding of how the AC Stalk Market turnip prices are decided each day by the Nooks.

After hypothesizing factors that may be involved, I came to the conclusion that the only way I was going to know more is by getting a lot more data.

To that end, I'm proposing that for one week (3/29/2020 - 4/4/2020) we band together and report our turnip prices everyday.

If there is enough interest, I'm planning to put a Google Form link here where people can submit their prices each day. The form would only ask four basic questions:

1) Some kind of "username" which could be your Bell Tree name or even just a large random number (e.g. 435678). Just something unique that can be used to identify your price submissions from others.
2) Turnip price at your store
3) Day of the week
4) Morning or Afternoon price

Once the week ends I would post the dataset for others to analyze as well as some initial plots/graphs from my own analysis of the data.

I'm very new to this forum so I hope this kind of thread isn't breaking any rules, but I thought this might be a fun way for the AC community to come together and learn more about the game we all love. Let me know if you'd be interested!

There's already a sticky for this type of thing in the airport section of the forum, but nice creativity

Back