• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Courtney's Turnip Field (467 Bells) 🌿 Offline!

Courtney.lamelia

Stay happy, healthy, and peachy. 🌿
Bells
Feedback
96.3% (25) +
Hi friends,
I am starting my Turnip Shop to open my island for anyone who would like to sell their turnips at high prices. One of my Animal Crossing guilty pleasures is time traveling to mathematically calculate turnip prices, their fluctuations, and patterns! I really enjoy keeping track of The Stalk Market as well as Timmy and Tommy and their turnips. I hope to allow anyone to be able to have an outlet for anyone to sell their turnips for high prices to get that bread! I plan on actively working on getting the best turnip price I can daily through time travel, so I can open my island to anyone who needs to sell! To do this I will use Turnip Calculator, and will regularly update the prices. When I reach a high turnip price I will open my island and update my shop, so you all can sell! I will always post my turnip price if it is above 450 Bells.

Island Fee Prices:
Due to the various amount time it takes to achieve high turnip prices and keeping track of them, I do ask for a fee to come on my island and sell your turnips. This fee will fluctuate based upon the demand as well as the turnip price for that day. I will always accept TBT, NMT or
Wishlist Items. (I do not generally ask for bells, but if you feel like leaving a tip, they are always appreciated!) Please note that this it the pricing for ONE trip, you may have as many trips as you want, but I ask to keep this conversion per trip.

Here is my current pricing for one trip:
(Pick one per trip)
- x5 TBT
- x5 NMT
- x2 Wishlist Items

What I need from you is to comment your in game name, island name, method of payment, and how many trips you plan on taking! If you do this, it helps a ton, because I archive and keep track of who comes on my island.

Preferably if you would comment in this fashion:
Name:
Island:
Payment:
Trips:

Example Comment:
Name: Courtney
Island: Peach Cove
Payment: 10NMT & 10TBT
Trips: x4 Trips
Once you post your intent to come to my island, I will PM you my dodo. Prior to going past me I ask if you will Kindly pay me before you continue on my island. (I will generally be right past the bridge).

*Note:
-If you are paying in TBT please pay before coming to the island.
-If you're taking more than one trip please pay for all trips on your first trip!

Last edited:
Hi friends,
I am starting my Turnip Shop to open my island for anyone who would like to sell their turnips at high prices. One of my Animal Crossing guilty pleasures is time traveling to mathematically calculate turnip prices, their fluctuations, and patterns! I really enjoy keeping track of The Stalk Market as well as Timmy and Tommy and their turnips. I hope to allow anyone to be able to have an outlet for anyone to sell their turnips for high prices to get that bread!

hiya! this is such a sweet idea, thanks!
i would love to come by and sell turnips - and make two trips, if i could, please :D

hiya! this is such a sweet idea, thanks!
i would love to come by and sell turnips - and make two trips, if i could, please :D
of course I am working to set up the shop completely but I am asking for a small price of 5tbt, 5nmt, or a wishlist item of mine. if that is okay!?

of course I am working to set up the shop completely but I am asking for a small price of 5tbt, 5nmt, or a wishlist item of mine. if that is okay!?

yup! works for me, just pm a code when you're ready, thanks 🙌

Hi Friends, I am back after a long break and I wanted to get back to TBT Forums. Nooks Cranny is selling turnips currently for 467 currently! If anyone would like to sell let me know.

Also, I bought my self a switch lite, and I made a new island on that switch. I am in DESPERATE need of catalog items and DIYS. I made a DIY list which I will link here. The same rules apply as stated above. I am really only looking for TBT, Catalog Items, or DIYs at this time.

TBT is still 5 TBT per visit.
Catalog Items I would like to have every variation of a set you bring. (Or at least to touch trade them)
DIY I need are listed here, https://nook.exchange/u/DuchessCourtney

Hi hi ... are you available online?
Name: Lulubelle
Island: BellFlower
Payment: tbt
NVM ... Sold them 🙃

Last edited:
Back