• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

I'd love someone to make a "dress" with the Dark Knight Alternis Dim's armor for my Bravely Default town: Eternia!
I tried but it turned out badly...

Wondering if a service exists where a user can come put their designs up in my shop (providing it's what i'm looking for?) Does this exist?

Looking for someone to make a cobblestone path for me. Willing to pay tbt or bells. Pm if you can help

I just can't seem to wrap my head around designing clothes. I'm wanting a light blue shirt, under an unbuttoned white coat, with white fur trimming. I don't really like the look of dresses as much as separate tops and skirts, so I was trying to make it to go with the Sailor Skirt. (Which is pretty much just a generic blue one.)

Looking for someone to make a cobblestone path for me. Willing to pay tbt or bells. Pm if you can help
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?70088-Bordered-Cobblestone-Path This one I made awhile back might work for you.

I'm looking for a water path (for a stream, etc.) that matches the regular AC grass--I really don't want to have to put down a matching color of grass for every single grass space. :p

Wondering if a service exists where a user can come put their designs up in my shop (providing it's what i'm looking for?) Does this exist?

OMG...yes! This! I'd love this, too!!!

Now maybe someone will come and help out since 2 of us are asking?

Wouldn't that be fantastic?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for a pattern that matches, in spirit and palette, the Round Carpet as much as possible? I'm wanting to use it to customise a set of Alpine furniture to gift to Whitney >.<

Anyone redraw the aloha shirts or something similar they could set up in my tow?

Hi can someone please make a dress or something similar to this?
deeria_by_n_ekoseera-d7zcg2i.png
please?:)

Looking for a Black Formal Suit and Tie with a White Scarf. PM me if you are interested, and don't worry I will pay.

I posted a thread about this but no one replied so I'll try here

I would like 3 long sleeve shirts

A Pit shirt

A dark pit shirt
For these two may they have wings on the back please thank you

And a Spiderman shirt based on the amazing Spiderman 2 costume

Here are references

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

I will pay in bells and if possible may you put them in my able sisters shop thank you in advance and pm me if you Can do this

I'm looking for a futuristic-looking path that has been broken up, like from use or neglect. Grass and other flora can be present. Preferred colors would be basically anything but boring brown and pastels.

Can someone make me a pond with pebbels on the bottom and NOT to have sides and cornors because I have no room for all of it and black on the top so it looks naturel oh and it you can make some steeping stones that would be great!

I hope flags count as patterns ^o^, if anyone could make a cute town flag that'ls literally just a town, (maybe a tree or two in the background with some flowers or something) thats raining. Very simple, no need for words or my town name. Just a cute rainy town flag. Because Shuurin, is, in fact, "autumn rain" in Japanese. Whoever does this will be rewarded. :)

I hope flags count as patterns ^o^, if anyone could make a cute town flag that'ls literally just a town, (maybe a tree or two in the background with some flowers or something) thats raining. Very simple, no need for words or my town name. Just a cute rainy town flag. Because Shuurin, is, in fact, "autumn rain" in Japanese. Whoever does this will be rewarded. :)

I tried to make what you were asking.... Its not exactly what you wanted but I tried XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you want to see it?

Back