• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Shuurin the rainy town is in need of a town flag! I don't need any letters on it, all I want is a picture of basically a rainy town! It can of course have a raining sky, maybe a tree and a few flowers in the ground. Very simple design, im just untalented. Willing to pay greatly, thank you. :)

Hi!

Can anyone make me (or point me in the direction of, if it already exists) a path that matches the wooden bridge?

I've been searching for a pre-existing one forever and I can't seem to find one anywhere

Please message me to discuss payment if wanted/required, i'm willing to give!

Thank you!!

could someone make a seele logo for me? gonna use it as a flag
here's the logo
902ed12cce255fb7d810f2c86f3a5e9b.jpg

I would like a Sackboy QR code (a picture of Sackboy from Little Big Planet). Is anyone good at designing that?

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a design that closely resembles lampshade of the stained glass lamp customized in purple. For reference, it's the middle one in this picture (sorry that it's so small!):

tumblr_mo7uexjcqE1svownfo10_250.jpg

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I was wondering if any one can make me a town flag? I've tried multiple times to do a cherry blossom flag but they don't turn out so good! I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a cherry blossom flag :blush:

7GuxLzN.jpg

Could anyone help me with this path? Trying to recreate this pattern into a bordered path but am having some trouble to get it to tile correctly. All I need is the top part of it so I can work on the rest of it. Would be really appreciated

(talking about the grating with pinkish sploshes)

Last edited:
I'm wondering if someone might be able to recreate the star topiary that is seen in this picture. I've searched high and low, and I am pretty sure that the QR code does not exist. I'm willing to pay generously for your work!

BXHUHNVCUAA26Ou.jpg

I would like a pattern for the canary shirt, so that I could change it's colour. Does anyone know if this exists? Or if possible to make one@ Thanks@ ;D

I would really love to see the qr codes for Anna and Elsa nightgowns when they were kids. I'm willing to commission those but I kinda wanted them quick because I would love to use them in the Photo Challenge that is happening ):

hnLISi7.png

(I tried reverse google searching it and didn't find the original artist, does anyone know?)

If anyone can make Shinji's house, I will love you forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have been looking high and low for the qr code for a clover/holly design I found online, but to no avail. I will pay someone 2 mil. or more to either recreate this design, or find me the qr code. Here are two pictures with the design in it. The design has no border, but it would look cool with one. My main priority though is just the plain design. Thanks so much in advance! PM me if you think you can help me out.

holly path.jpg

holly path 2.jpg

Never mind, I just found the design! PM if you're interested in it :)

Last edited:
Back