• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

http://37.media.tumblr.com/56606a44b5e362c9d74d51445dfcd917/tumblr_mqqhoeIbg91sxp3zso1_1280.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone make the Sia "1000 forms of fear" wig on a flag for me? <3

PM'd you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone have a redrawn aloha shirt or something beachy you could post in my retail? It for the villagers. I don't really like seeing those crappy duck shirts from retail. Lol

Someone might, but a suggestion in the meantime? Report the villagers clothes to Isabelle and they'll change to the various gym tees, and replace the shirts with umbrellas or hats since they can only wear shirts (long, short, or sleeveless). Just a idea of what to do while you waited. c:

Hi! I'd like to request a dress of my oc's clothes so i can have my mayor look as close to her as possible.
Ref in the sig, but otherwise
top half- light blue sweater (bout the colour of this forum at 6'oclock?) covered with white dots. there is a white collar peeping out from the neckline and long sleeves.
bottom half- pleated oxblood red skirt.

Last edited:
Dorothy's Clothes from the Wizard of Oz and Jessica Rabbit's Dress? <3 (Sparkly Plz)

Last edited:
I am looking for 2 detailed, 4 block patterns of a green dragon and a blue dragon. if you have read Eragon/Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle) that is what I am going for.

The blue should be an saphire and the green, an emerald. Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you more information :) Thanks

Need the following:
Dark/Black/shadowy grass
Mouse with grass texture underneath
Rotting mouse with grass texture underneath
Road (I don't need bends, just one going straight down)
Pile of mice/ things cats would hunt
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to request a dress of my oc's clothes so i can have my mayor look as close to her as possible.
Ref in the sig, but otherwise
top half- light blue sweater (bout the colour of this forum at 6'oclock?) covered with white dots. there is a white collar peeping out from the neckline and long sleeves.
bottom half- pleated oxblood red skirt.
I'm not very good at designs, but when I was bored, I did this:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I know it isn't that good... But it's the first time I've tried to do a design from a ref. I think it's quite good for the first attempt

I'd like to request Twilight Sparkle's blue gala dress.

I don't know if someone made this already. If so, please give me a link.

Can someone make a flag pattern with a phoenix on it? I would make it myself, but I'm crap at it and I want one for my new town that I restarted. Thank you so much for whoever does it! ;)

Hello! I am looking for 2 artworks. I want both of them o use them as signs. One to advertise a school and one a hotel. thank you!

Could someone please make a 'Please take' sign for the floor on my town as i have a pile of rubbish i want to get rid of.
:p

May someone please make a pink Lolita dress please? Kind of like this one but with the collar higher with a like a saggy bow tie & maybe some cute buttons?
tumblr_n0wij8eaRE1tqsjnmo1_1280.jpg

Can someone please try to make an outfit for a female toon that makes them look chubby that has some skin showing.

The colors i'm looking for are purple pinks and blue.

I'm trying to do this for something i'm working on.

Thanks

Could I get a single path that combines the top and bottom of this? It basically needs to have the dark grey bricks in the middle, and the top and bottom lighter grey on the top and bottom in a single square.

oDtcEik.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find some kimono patterns? I wanted some in darker colors, but most of them were the male equivalent of the kimono, rather than a kimono. I'd prefer dark colors, but any nice one will do! ^^

i'm trying to find a candy like path for fall that would match my dark brown paths.

Could I get a single path that combines the top and bottom of this? It basically needs to have the dark grey bricks in the middle, and the top and bottom lighter grey on the top and bottom in a single square.

oDtcEik.jpg

Horizontal
Untitled H.jpg

Vertical
Untitled v.jpg

Back