• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

What did you have in mind specifically? A path that could just blend in with each season's terrain change or something themed after the season? Also by Japanese did you mean like a pebble path or bamboo or something like that?

What did you have in mind specifically? A path that could just blend in with each season's terrain change or something themed after the season? Also by Japanese did you mean like a pebble path or bamboo or something like that?

I'm so glad someone it trying to help Floaty :-:

I was thinking something themed,with each season and by Japanese,I would like something that fits in with the zen public works projects, I think a pebble like one should work perfectly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so glad someone it trying to help Floaty :-:

Ahaha thanks XD *runs away*

These are the "base" paths I guess, just one season for now. If there's any changes or cleanups you'd like I'd like to go ahead and fix them before I get started doing all four. Also I wanna get an idea of what you'd like with the theme- maybe some overgrown grass, wildflowers, dead leaves?

HNI_0053.JPGHNI_0054.JPG

These are the "base" paths I guess, just one season for now. If there's any changes or cleanups you'd like I'd like to go ahead and fix them before I get started doing all four. Also I wanna get an idea of what you'd like with the theme- maybe some overgrown grass, wildflowers, dead leaves?

View attachment 185774View attachment 185775
These look really nice! I was thinking for spring maybe some cherry blossoms but wild flowers are good too! I really like these base ones!

HNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0057.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG

Here's some flower paths and a snow one- I don't know if I can do an autumn pattern well, it just looks like red dirt.

Hello. I'd really like a cobblestone path of similar style and color to the one used in zOMG! Zen Gardens. I'm not sure just how possible it is to do, but I'd be grateful to anyone willing to try. Here's what it looks like:

Zen_Gardens_A-8.png

Hi all, I'm looking for a specific gray brick pattern, which is the one on the right side of the image below:
zPFi1XT.jpg

It's a simple path, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, if there's anyone who has seen it, please post the URL where I can scan the QR code.

Hi all, I'm looking for a specific gray brick pattern, which is the one on the right side of the image below:
zPFi1XT.jpg

It's a simple path, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, if there's anyone who has seen it, please post the URL where I can scan the QR code.

tumblr_ml83k672GR1s8guzzo3_r1_400.jpg

I found a cobblestone pattern that is very close to what I wanted, but I can't find the qr code.
tumblr_nuj39zDg9o1sa2xyvo1_500.png

Help please?

I found a cobblestone pattern that is very close to what I wanted, but I can't find the qr code.
tumblr_nuj39zDg9o1sa2xyvo1_500.png

Help please?
I found the persons tumblr and it looks like they didn't make a code for it. Sorry. They did say they might in the future though as lots of people have asked about it.

Last edited:
I found the persons tumblr and it looks like they didn't make a code for it. Sorry. They did say they might in the future though as lots of people have asked about it.
Darn. That's a shame, honestly. It really is a lovely path, simple and different from most of the ones I keep running across. But at least now I can stop driving myself nuts about it. Thanks for your help.

I've been trying to make a town flag for my new town, but I'm not very good at it.. Heh..

I'm trying to make this:
(The coin in that picture is turned a bit, so here's another one)
latest
I'm hoping for something more like the first one solely for the blue background that it has. So, basically the second one with the blue background of the first one. Thank you in advance to anyone who wants to give this a shot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, double post..

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I started over on my animal crossing new leaf with the new update and all and I wanted a town flag for my town ^^! My town is called Ritz and I want the flag to be based on the ritz crackers! Here is a picture if you have no idea. I will pay 1.5mill for it! [I tried to make my own and it looks more like a cookie then a ritz cracker T_T!]

RITZ1.jpg

And if you want the box here is that as well!

Ritz-Crackers.jpg

I'm looking for some kind of program (or maybe someone :rolleyes:) that lets me turn images into patterns. I've found a few apps and sites but they turn my image into one pattern but I'd like it to be a square of 3x3 patterns.

Back