Official Pattern Requests Thread

Here you go, RibbonFinale! The colors in-game look much more accurate, I promise! They look pink here, but they are definitely purple. :)

HNI_0100.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

HNI_0015.JPG

HNI_0016.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0018.JPG

Last edited:
Hi :]
Could anyone make a black tuxedo similar to ingame tuxedo, but 8 different versions each with a different colored rose? Also, if possible, could you come over to my town and put them in the able sisters so my villagers could wear them?

tumblr_static_2x06gb5peoe8008cc8g8k8s8g.jpg

Can someone please help make a QR code of this? I really need it for my RWBY town as a flag. I tried the Image to QR converter and it ended up looking bad. Can someone please adapt this into a pattern and flag that looks good? Please?

THe only thing I need changed is the colors to be reversed. I tried to find a good image of Ruby's Emblem, but the best I could find was a black version on a red background. I really need the rose itself to be red, and the background black. If that's too much I don't mind if you keep it the way it is.

Last edited:
View attachment 184582

Can someone please help make a QR code of this? I really need it for my RWBY town as a flag. I tried the Image to QR converter and it ended up looking bad. Can someone please adapt this into a pattern and flag that looks good? Please?

THe only thing I need changed is the colors to be reversed. I tried to find a good image of Ruby's Emblem, but the best I could find was a black version on a red background. I really need the rose itself to be red, and the background black. If that's too much I don't mind if you keep it the way it is.

Here you go! :D

HNI_0047.JPG

Hi! If anyone could help me out with an outfit, that'd be great. My town is themed on the movie 'Sleeping Beauty' and I've successfully been able to create Aurora's pink dress, her casual dress and Phillip's outfit as well. However, I'm having some trouble with Maleficent.

If anyone wants to design Maleficent's outfit for me, I'd be happy to tip you with some TBT. Here's a reference photo:

j7cLtpX.png

Hi! If anyone could help me out with an outfit, that'd be great. My town is themed on the movie 'Sleeping Beauty' and I've successfully been able to create Aurora's pink dress, her casual dress and Phillip's outfit as well. However, I'm having some trouble with Maleficent.

If anyone wants to design Maleficent's outfit for me, I'd be happy to tip you with some TBT. Here's a reference photo:

I can try my hand at it! I am going out for part of the day, but I'll try to have it done tonight (EST). :)

*Update: Ok, I just got home a little while ago, so I am just about to start now.

Last edited:
Hi! Can I have someone help make a Japanese themed path for each season? Thanks

Has anyone made/found a good fence pattern? I need one to surround some crops (so I need all corners and sides) I've got a few saved, but they all have grass too which obviously doesn't match all the time.

j7cLtpX.png

I'm almost done with this, but I have to get to bed! I'm trying to get the collar just right. I'll finish it after work and post it as soon as it's ready. :)

Omg yay I am so hyped to see it!

Here it is! :D I'm sorry it took so long--I have a weird schedule, plus the collar and bonus horn hat took a while until I was happy with them.

HNI_0061.JPG

HNI_0062.JPG

HNI_0063.JPG

HNI_0064.JPG

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0070.JPG

The skin tone on the forehead looks more natural in daylight and certain other lighting conditions. (i.e., not this room. :p)

Here it is! :D I'm sorry it took so long--I have a weird schedule, plus the collar and bonus horn hat took a while until I was happy with them.

View attachment 185577

View attachment 185578

View attachment 185579

View attachment 185580

View attachment 185581

View attachment 185582

The skin tone on the forehead looks more natural in daylight and certain other lighting conditions. (i.e., not this room. :p)

I AM IN LOVE!!!! You even did the hat! Thank you so much! It looks fantastic. <3

Anybody wanna take my path request? I don't,need corners or anything like that,I just need one pattern for each season for my Japanese themed town

Anybody wanna take my path request? I don't,need corners or anything like that,I just need one pattern for each season for my Japanese themed town

Sorry no one's tried to help you yet. Paths are just kinds hard I guess. I normally try to design people's requests on occasion, but I'd likely never accept a path request :/

Back