Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Anchovy is in camp right now and I have no room. Can someone hold onto him for me until someone moves out. ;-;

Last edited:
As of now I only need 2 people! Someone to hold Merengue and someone to hold Cookie! ♡

So I realized that I dislike the layout of my map, but most of my villagers are my dreamies and I refuse to search for them again. So I'm look for 8 people to hold onto:

Wolfgang

Lopez

Cherry

Papi

Bam

Fauna

Goldie

Chief

I prefer if you have a wifi rating over 10. I won't restart until I have the people to hold my precious babies.

Last edited:
Hello I'm hoping someone can hold Cashmere for me while I do a 16 villager cycle. I can hold a villager in trade for this, preferably someone who needs to also do their 16 villager cycle. I am a very serious player so I don't want this trade lasting longer than a week.

My poor little Freya is in boxes please help me I don't want to lose one of my dreamies

Looking to hold.
Marshal!
50 TBT for whoever holds him. :)

Last edited:
Looking to hold.
Stitches
Marshal
Phoebe
Will reset the town and will TT these villagers out as soon as I find someone, 50 TBT for each person who holds, and 150 TBT if someone holds them all. :)

Don't worry about someone holding stitches unless you like the stitches you have bc I have his card and I'll scan him and send you him.

Don't worry about someone holding stitches unless you like the stitches you have bc I have his card and I'll scan him and send you him.
Really?
Great!
Now I just need someone to hold Marshal...

Last edited:
can somebody please hold sally for my bf tomorrow (she's already gone to bed while in boxes)

I had to give Cookie up and don't want that to happen to Cherry can someone please hold her she is being held in boxes while I make a space cycling out Curly or Alfonso double from a newer town. Please let me know as she is in my main wolf town am putting Dobie in but don't want to lose her, I have only a few villagers here I want to keep random new town about a month old in play time so am trying to cycle out someone to put her here. Am on hold until I have her placed for a bit.

I had to give Cookie up and don't want that to happen to Cherry can someone please hold her she is being held in boxes while I make a space cycling out Curly or Alfonso double from a newer town. Please let me know as she is in my main wolf town am putting Dobie in but don't want to lose her, I have only a few villagers here I want to keep random new town about a month old in play time so am trying to cycle out someone to put her here. Am on hold until I have her placed for a bit.

I can try but not sure how long till you'll get her back since I am not TTing.. and uchi villagers have a tendency to not ask to move with me :(

can someone please hold vesta for me? I'm resetting;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only need her held for a day at most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only need her held for a day at most.

Back