Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can anybody hold Julian for me? He's living in my tting town, and I really want him to move too my main town. Here's the problem: I only have 1 3DS. I usually use my friend's 3DS to transfer stuff too my main town but she's currently really busy so I won't be getting Julian any time soon this way.

Anybody, please hold him for me! (it's appreciated if you could get him in boxes fast)

Edit: Got him! B)

Last edited:
Marshal is in a bad spot in my town, but I want to keep him. Next time he pings, can someone hold him for me? I do want him back, but he'll probably be in your town for a while.

I'm looking for someone who cycles villagers fast to hold ankha, lobo and marshal for me because I'm going to reset my town. I'm willing to pay 1mil IGB for each villager!

Is anyone able to help hold Gayle for me while I reset?

could someone hold marshal, julian, and merengue for me while i reset my town?
i haven't played in ages and would like a fresh start, but i really don't want to lose these three babies!

if anyone could help, that'd be really amazing, i could give you IGB! ;w;

Can someone hold Cookie for me please? I haven't been able to play AC much due to classes, and she's moving away. :( I would greatly appreciate it!

Could someone hold Chief, Goldie, Erik, Freya and Bluebear?

I can pay 10 million IGB per villager (50 mil altogether)

I'm looking for someone who can cycle fast so I can get them back as soon as possible.

(I could also pay 5 mil for someone to hold my toolset (gold) and one shirt, one pair of pants, one pair of shoes)

Last edited:
Looking for someone to cycle lolly for me so I can get her back she's leaving tomorrow and I'm devastated really want to get her back as soon as possible so hoping someone can do a lot of time travelling

Hello! Can someone please hold Whitney for me? It'll be super quick. I will just restart my town, and then I'm ready to take her back! ♥

Somebody PLEASE! PLEASE hold my sweet little Marshal baby! Esweeny was gonna give him to me, and everything was fine until Quillson told me he wasn't going to move anymore :( I'm stuck with this ugly duck for now, so I don't have room for Marshal. Someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hold him!!!

Somebody PLEASE! PLEASE hold my sweet little Marshal baby! Esweeny was gonna give him to me, and everything was fine until Quillson told me he wasn't going to move anymore :( I'm stuck with this ugly duck for now, so I don't have room for Marshal. Someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hold him!!!

I might be able to

Would somebody be willing to hold onto Hamphrey while I restarted my town? I'd be able to pick him up rather quick...I also have a bit of stuff in storage I'd want to bring over if you have room :)

Can someone please hold Chief for me for a day while I try to get someone out? Willing to pay any price in tbt :) thank you

Last edited:
Somebody PLEASE! PLEASE. Hold my Marshal! Someone was kind enough to give him to me for FREE, but Quillson told me he wasn't moving anymore. PLEASE!!!

Last edited:
Can someone please hold Marshal??!?! ReyRey couldn't get him because she didn't have room.

Last edited:
Back