• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I am gonna need major peeps help me with some transfers... I have 4 villagers that will need to be transferred, so I would like a trustworthy person who is cycling a lot and on regularly to help, will pay TBT or IGB for trouble!

Ok I need someone to hold O'Hare for me! He is moving out now... so he can be taken ASAP

Hi guys, just putting a pre-emptive post here to see if I have anyone who is willing to help me out!

I'm having to 16 villager cycle two of my Dreamies - Chief and Skye - and would like to see of anyone is willing to hold them for me? I will take quite a while to do the cycle as I work and have no intention of rushing and losing other villagers, plus I prefer to enjoy the game instead of just roaring through multiple days in hopes of moving villagers out in a rush!

So if you think you could hold one or both of them that would be amazing! Also please note that neither of them are in boxes yet, just testing the waters to see if anyone would be able to do a long term hold! Feel free to pm/vm me for more info.

:lemon:

I would like someone to hold Cally. I'm going to reset my game and I don't want to lose her. Maybe someone could hold Simon too? Thanks. My friend code is 2852-9229-6304.

marshal is moving and i dont know what to do. ;___;

please v/pm if you have a spot available to hold in a non-cycling town, im willing to pay!!! i just need someone to hold him :^(

it most likely wont be for long, a week at the very most as im gonna cycle thru as quick as possible

Last edited:
can anyone help me hold rosie? ill pay good. please. vm/pm me. she must not be your 10th villager.

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Tangy for me.... Please! she is my favorite villager and I want her in my second town now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me if you can help

Looking for someone to hold Diana for me. I need her transferred to my other town and I have an open space so I can take her back as soon as you can get her to ping. She is 100% original and I'm wanting her to stay that way so you must have a full retail and no giving her stuff please. XD

I will offer nicely in TBT or IGBs if you prefer, I can also offer a pair of gold roses. Thank you! <3

I can help holding villagers for folks in need! I need to cycle 5 more villagers to get back Rod anyway :) PM/VM me!

The villagers I can't hold (either because they are my dreamies or I have/had them) are

Current villagers: Julian, Diana, Stitches, Mira, Merengue, Teddy, T-bone, Apple, Willow

Past Villagers: Rod, Flora, Goldie, Grizzly, Drago, Blanche, Tangy, Felicity,Fang, Chief, Winnie and Rudy

Potential Dreamies: Melba, Pango, Marshal, Poppy, Fauna, Zucker, Wolfgang,Beau, Genji

Looking for someone to hold Lolly for me when I restart for my second town :') I can pay if necessary

Needs someone to hold Beau for me~ I need to transfer him from my cycling town to my main~ Will compensate!

I'd love to have someone hold Fauna for me from my cycling town so I can put her in my main town after cycling a bit. I can pay 5 mil igb or 100 tbt!

I need someone to hold my Kabuki so i can put him in my second town ; v ;

I may need someone to hold Chief. Chances are I'm probably keeping him, but his house is in the worst spot ever invented ; between two holding ponds!! > . <

Could someone hold Soleil?
She's in boxes, I need to save her.
pm if you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could someone hold Soleil?
She's in boxes, I need to save her.
pm if you can

Back