• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Odds on geting a colletion album to put our amiibo cards in?

Good lord, people totally forgot about Animal Crossing's e-reader cards. This series began with cards, and there was no official case for them, and you didn't really need them, but they added to the value- just like Happy Home Designer will- villagers don't have to only come from cards. This is the exact same thing happening 13 years later!

Good lord, people totally forgot about Animal Crossing's e-reader cards. This series began with cards, and there was no official case for them, and you didn't really need them, but they added to the value- just like Happy Home Designer will- villagers don't have to only come from cards. This is the exact same thing happening 13 years later!

I've not forgotten. :) I was just speculating maybe we could get a folder.

Yes there was lol. And special albums for the millefeui cards.
I have them.

They will have an album. They had 4 albums for all 4 millefeui series, and 2 for the e-Reader cards so...

I hope they do, but if not I'll just get a normal card holder thing (assuming they fit haha)

I think that's a really great idea! ^-^
It could really help people organized especially if they are trying to collect them all. They should also add in a check list as well c:

Back