North America [CLOSED] Giving Away Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations with all of your life updates!! You have a lot in store and a lot to look forward to! ❤️

Let me know if Roswell and/or Annalise are available! Thank you for offering these cards!
Thank you so much!! I believe I have only Roswell available. I’ll send you a PM soon :)

UPDATE! 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL MY FIANCE & I MOVE BACK HOME!

There's still a few more cards that need to go to a new home :)

UPDATE! EXACTLY 2 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL MY FIANCE & I MOVE BACK HOME!

There's still a few more cards that need to go to a new home :)

Hello! This is so nice of you :0 and congratulations on the engagement and graduating!!! that's awesome <3
If you're still doing this I would love to have Frett & Azalea if they're available :~) thanks so much!

Hey! If they're still available, I'm interested in Winnie, Charlise, Caroline, Rowan, and Rio :)
Hi! Those cards are definitely still available! I’ll send you a PM with a pic of the cards soon :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello! This is so nice of you :0 and congratulations on the engagement and graduating!!! that's awesome <3
If you're still doing this I would love to have Frett & Azalea if they're available :~) thanks so much!
Hello & thank you so much! 💕 Frett & Azalea are still available so I’ll send you a PM with a pic of the cards soon :)

UPDATE! ONLY SERIES 5 CARDS LEFT!

(Last day to claim cards is Friday, August 12. I hope my extra cards can go to a new home! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back