• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Odds on geting a colletion album to put our amiibo cards in?

EpicMeli

Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
I'm a pokemon card collector, and so I keep my cards in wallets in their albums.

Do you guys thin we might get a cute/cool album to neatly put our cards in? :D

With over 100 cards, they should really consider making these.
IF not, just go with something else :p

With over 100 cards, they should really consider making these.
IF not, just go with something else :p
Lmao, I'm gonna collect every one. *even though I'm poor and only have ?100 in my account, tbh that's pretty good because I'm only a teen*

we wont. just buy your own coz they're not gonna release an AC edition one

amiibos have cases so there will probs just be like storage containers/boxes

Where did you get this information or are you just saying it?

why would they release a card album tho? the game is coming out in like 6 weeks in japan. if there were one it would've been announced by now

why would they release a card album tho? the game is coming out in like 6 weeks in japan. if there were one it would've been announced by now

Because it's just a bit of fun speculation. Like the user above said, amiibo have cases, so why not a card holder? It's kind of an incentive to buy the cards and complete the set. So even if we don't get one, it'd be a clever move for Nintendo.

Because it's just a bit of fun speculation. Like the user above said, amiibo have cases, so why not a card holder? It's kind of an incentive to buy the cards and complete the set. So even if we don't get one, it'd be a clever move for Nintendo.
Speculation is only fun if it seems possible.

my job is in book conservation so luckily i can just bind my own which will give it a cute little personal flare :,,,3
but i hope everyone else does get one too! that would be great!

(and of course my only amiibo cards ever are going to be animal crossing ones haha... there goes my money T__T)

my job is in book conservation so luckily i can just bind my own which will give it a cute little personal flare :,,,3
but i hope everyone else does get one too! that would be great!

(and of course my only amiibo cards ever are going to be animal crossing ones haha... there goes my money T__T)

That's so awesome! :D If they don't make one (hoping they fit in either yu gi oh sleeves or pokemon ones) I'll buy and decorate my own folder too! :3

I hope so! I can picture it now. Basically the AC3DS design on a white binder. I would so buy it!

They will have an album. They had 4 albums for all 4 millefeui series, and 2 for the e-Reader cards so...

Well we'll need something to preserve their awesomeness

I'm not sure if they would but they definitely should! Especially with how many cards there will be. If not, you could always make your own or buy a little card case. c:

I'm not sure if they would but they definitely should! Especially with how many cards there will be. If not, you could always make your own or buy a little card case. c:

I'm crossing my fingers they fit in normal trading card folders!

Like a preorder bonus at Nintendo store or something

Back