• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ P a n d a C y c l i n g ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ「 B o x e s T B A」ღ N e w OPAL ღ Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia is going to be adopted on another thread!~

Can I lurk for Savannah please

Sure!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I lurk for Ribbot?

Sure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Cycling now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

latest
Jay has moved in!​

Last edited:
images

Marshal is moving out! However someone has already reserved him.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to play on my other town until the person responds.

Last edited:
Can I lurk for Mathilda and Boomer?
If I can lurk for one, let it be Mathilda then...
thank you! :)

Can I lurk for Mathilda and Boomer?
If I can lurk for one, let it be Mathilda then...
thank you! :)

Okay! I'll add you too the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel is in boxes!

In the rules it says you can lurk for 3.

Oh, I missed that. Kind of hard to read with the small writing.
In that case, can I lurk for Marshal Merenge and Punchy? (if someone isn't already)
I feel kind of bandwagony asking for the first two but it seems like a decent price, especially compared to some others.

Oh, I missed that. Kind of hard to read with the small writing.
In that case, can I lurk for Marshal Merenge and Punchy? (if someone isn't already)
I feel kind of bandwagony asking for the first two but it seems like a decent price, especially compared to some others.

Yeah. It's fine I'll make it bigger, anyway I charge cheaper prices because paying 300 TBT for one villager is kinda crazy. I'll add you to the list right away!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel is being voided!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back