• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NSMBWii Review

Kanye Omari West

Bells
Yes, I picked it up.

Back from the grave is NSMB, but this time for Wii. With it's acceptable graphics and amazing co-op, you'll be stupid to not pick it up! This game has so many similarities to the DS version, but it's still quite original.

Features are:
-Yoshi!
-Dragon coins
-Save-a-Toad
-Items in the map
-You're fave Koopa Bros! Iggy! The works!
-Up to 4 Players (Co-op)
-And lastly, an arse kickin story mode

Dedicated to Master Crash who inspired me to pick this game up.

Short review because I'm on iPod, enjoy this and I shall answer any questions :3

I can't wait for it. It comes out Sunday here. I have it reserved at Toys R Us. (I work there, so I get a 10% discount, hehe.)

you'll be stupid to not pick it up!
More like stupid TO pick it up.

This game is a rent at best. It's incredibly easy and you can run through it in about one sitting if you're determined enough.

bdubs2594 said:

This game is a rent at best. It's incredibly easy and you can run through it in about one sitting if you're determined enough.
It is NOT incredibly easy. It's supposed to be one of the hardest Mario games since The Lost Levels.

I know I'm probably not the only one to say this, nor the only one who understands the situation, but this game would've really been awesome if it had online.

TravisTouchdown said:
I know I'm probably not the only one to say this, nor the only one who understands the situation, but this game would've really been awesome if it had online.
Yeah, that does suck.
I mean, I honestly don't know if I'll get it, or even rent it. but for the fact it doesn't have an online function really does ruin it in a way.

Okay, I just got the game this morning, and I can tell you... IT'S *censored.3.0*ING AWESOME!! It's REALLY fun, and really hard. Definitely a challenge. I strongly recommend it! And the box is really cool, too. XD *Goes back to playing* =D

bdubs2594 said:

Easy?

Hilarious.

And you're making assumptions when you don't even have it.

And yes Aaron, I really expected online on this, but was dissapointed with it.

And aha, your NSMB sig inspired me Crash :'3

I've been playing it for hours on end now, and I just can't believe how great it is! And it IS very challenging. I've been playing with my boyfriend, and we're in World 4 right now. But on the way we've lost so many lives, it's crazy. And I don't think I've ever laughed so much while playing a game before. The co-op play is the most fun I've ever had with a video game, seriously. I daresay it's more fun than Brawl. Seriously guys, GET THIS GAME.

i'm buying a used one cause i'm cool like that. saving money. just for my parents. but it's really fun throwing your friends into oblivion

Back