• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Divinity Original Sin II

Holla

🌸
Bells
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Anyone ever play Divinity Original Sin II? Also, who are your fave characters and why?

I just recently got into the game. I was playing co-op with someone on the Steam version (lone-wolf custom duo) but that unfortunately fell through, it was fun while it lasted though.

I recently bought it on sale on Switch (only way I can play it as I don't have a gaming PC myself). Despite the watered down graphics I'm still really enjoying the switch version. This time I'm playing as Sebille and Lohse as a lone-wolf duo. I hope to play as all the origin characters eventually but I'm going with a duo to start cause I find all the inventory management a pain as a new player. If I do a second run I'll try having a full party with Ifan, Beast, Red Prince and Fane.

I’m still pretty early game yet but I’m really liking Sebille. I know a lot of players dislike her and end up killing her on Fort Joy (that’s what my co-op partner did when I first played). I just like her edginess and I’m interested to see how she develops throughout the story. I also have a soft spot for elves even though they have interesting flesh eating abilities in this game.

Last edited:
*waves furiously*

I have over 2,000 hours in DOS2. :ROFLMAO:

Played it on PC. Actually, I played it during early access, then played it after launch, and continued playing it on and off for 3 years with Odinblade's fabulous mods, until a month ago, while waiting for early access on Baldur's Gate 3. (Which I can't wait to get back to after I update my island journal here.)

Lone wolf duo playthroughs are generally less punishing because lone wolf duos are relatively OP. The game is balanced for a party of four. Usually I'll do a custom character, then bring along Ifan, Sebille and Fane. Lohse is a fantastic character as well. Love her story arc. I wasn't fond of the Red Prince (his extreme snootiness grates on my lower class nerves) but his story is definitely interesting. Playing as an origin character will give you insights as to the character's motivation and personal history.

Are you playing on classic difficulty? I'd recommend doing a tactician run once you're familiar with the combat system. Also honor mode. It's a good challenge.

DOS2 has a lot of content. A lot. You probably will not see all of it if you do only a couple of runs. I recall how the game kept surprising me, the more I play, so I was never bored spending hundreds of hours on different playthroughs with different companions.

Have fun! Try everything! ❤

Last night, at the Game Music Festival 2020, the absolutely gorgeous music of Divinity: Original Sin 2 was showcased in The Symphony of Sin. I had goosebumps as I watched and listened, and remembered all the scenes in the game where every particular piece of music played. DOS2 probably has the best game music I've ever had the privilege to enjoy.

This game is awesome! I haven’t played it in over a year now, but I definitely spent so many days just only playing divinity in my free time. Good times. Yeah lone wolf is so strong xD you really breeze through the game.

Balders gate just came out and it looks similar but i don’t wanna spend the money on it while it’s still buggy. I’m excited that there’s more animal dialogue apparently! Talking to animals was one of my favorite things in divinity. I’ll probably replay divinity before I consider getting the new one though. I’ve only done two complete play throughs so I know there’s more content to be seen from other characters

really divinity is such a great game. I highly recommend it to people with free time

Back