• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please help! First camper TT mess

meoer

Bells
I recently started playing ACNH and I learned about time traveling !! I also recently had placed a campsite. I was messing around with TT (to build a bridge) and when I visited resident services, Tom Nook said I had a camper arrive. when I went to see there was no tent. I tried TT to different and restaring the app, but nothing is working. Do I have to restart my island?

I don't think you need to restart.
try to scan an amiibo card and see if the tent is there.

Are you in the early stages of building your island? Maybe you should check again to see if the tent is there. It should show a villager that is at the campsite and whoever you get you must invite them to the insland in order for the process to work. You won't be able to use amiibo cards until you invted 2 or 3 more villagers. Tom Nook should've let you place down a home plot for the villager to move in.

Back