Nintendo Switch General Discussion

Thanks Lars and Chou! I'm pretty sold on it since the AC announcement, but now I'm trying to decide whether to hold off until there's a cute AC variation or get it while I know people are still playing Splatoon (I didn't appreciate how Splatfests ended less than a year after I got my WiiU...).

Oh, there's an Amazon and Walmart sale on Switch games that started today! They're not bad either, like $15 off.

I just got my first switch console. Everyone, add me! :D

5457-1578-2981

Last edited:
I just got my console last night, but I probably won't be able to do anything with it until next month. Since I haven't linked it to my Nintendo account, is there any way I can buy digital games now (there are a few on the cyber deals I like) and download them later? I was getting an error message about having to log in through my Switch. I never had a problem with the 3DS doing that, even if it wasn't online.

I just got my console last night, but I probably won't be able to do anything with it until next month. Since I haven't linked it to my Nintendo account, is there any way I can buy digital games now (there are a few on the cyber deals I like) and download them later? I was getting an error message about having to log in through my Switch. I never had a problem with the 3DS doing that, even if it wasn't online.

You need to link it before you can access the shop. Maybe you can purchase it from the website?

You need to link it before you can access the shop. Maybe you can purchase it from the website?

I was on my computer when I tried to buy the game. Do I have to register the Switch before I can buy something?

Just got one for Christmas, I'm so happy! *o* Especially since I can wish for Animal Crossing next year!!

I don't really have anything to say, I'm just excited and wanted to share. ^^ Browsed the store and found some pretty sweet indie games, also love that I could buy them via PayPal so I'll be doing that in the future. Can't wait to buy Stardew Valley again. ;D

So what's everyones Switch libraries looking like at this point?

WMhFJC8.jpg

WMhFJC8.jpg

Not even Puyo Puyo Tetris :/

But don't buy that game now there is no point anymore as we have Puyo Puyo Champions for only $10 on the eShop now :lemon:

Please I am very lonely

Last edited:

Nice! Awesome stuff. Especially your Sonic Mania Plus (love the regional variants), Cave Story + and Seiken Densetsu Collection.

I've got 11 physical games so far and a few digital ones.

Here's a video showing off the entirety (including digital titles) of my collection

I'm closing in on 100 games.

Nice! Awesome stuff. Especially your Sonic Mania Plus (love the regional variants), Cave Story + and Seiken Densetsu Collection.

I've got 11 physical games so far and a few digital ones.

I'm seriously impressed you could tell which was the Seiken Densetsu collection. We're apparently getting some sort of localized version of that game. A trademark for Collection of Mana popped up recently.

WMhFJC8.jpg

I don't have very many at all! I have Let's Go! Pikachu, (checks shelf) ... that's it. How do I not have more Switch games? wow.

Back