• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Update) Switch gone, Game gone, Motivation gone

awww! this update made me really happy for you. if you ever need help landscaping let me know, i don't have any shops or anything but i could totally help. also, i have almost every single amiibo so i can help you get any villagers back. i know you're not looking for handouts or anything but let me know!

Girl this thread is full of emotions. I was so heartbroken to hear you lost your island, I hate to be dramatic but for me my island is a piece of me, I'd be royaly fu-doomed if anything ever happened to mine. I am sooooo glad to hear you got it all back to how it was! ♥
SMALL UPDATE

I’ll keep this short but sweet:
I started up a new Island and couldn’t be happier 🏝

I found my old map twice while resetting:

The first I passed on because I didn’t like the fruit, airport color, or villagers…

…the second greeted me with my previous starters, Reneigh and Rod!

I think all the tears I held back when my Switch was stolen just flooded out of me lol

Thank you to everyone who checked in, reached out, and offered support. Seriously, I’m not sure I would’ve tried again so soon if I hadn’t posted here! You’re all Bells 🌟

View attachment 450398
(starter besties back together!)

Back