• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌸Drimusa Journal🌸

Island/Town Name
Drimusa
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Pansies

Aria Nook Violet

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Red Lily
Timmy Christmas Doll
Father's Day Carnation
April Birthstone (Diamond)
20 Envelopes
2021072022431600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

☁️Drimusa Island☁️
Dream + Musa (means muse) = Drimusa

☁️ Introduction ☁️

Hi everyone!
I have been playing the game since release but never did a journal. I wanted to create a threat for the longest time and I finally got to it. The first posts will be past pictures from way back to 2020 and I will be slowly updating this journal until we get to the present time. Most of what I had in 2020 is gone since I lost the files but some media survived.
This is not my first AC game, Wild world was my first game. Since that first game I slowly worked on the lore behind my character Laria Nook and every resident that lived in the towns since. With that in mind I decided to create this journal from Laria Nook's perspective as we get a look at her journal and her life in Drimusa. Keep in mind that Laria Nook personality doesn’t reflect my own and if there is something else I want to add that Laria didn’t want to mention I will add an author note at the end.
I wanted to make this first post all pretty but it’s going to take time to properly finish it so instead I decided to post it like this for now and slowly edit and update it.

☁️ Drimusa Island Information ☁️

Starting play date: 21 March 2020
Timezone: BST/GMT 🇵🇹
Hemisphere: North
Native fruit: Pear🍐
Native flower: Pansies
Airport color: Green 🟩
Island themes: Spooky, mystery 🎃

All buildings have been expanded and everything unlocked.
Have the DLC and Harv’s island.

☁️ About Drimusa Island ☁️

2020040811235000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Way back I used the island trailer feature nintendo made available for users. You can check it out here.
I’m not bias at all and restarted the island a couple of times to see if I could get Jay as my first jock :rolleyes: but unlike new leaf I didn’t get that luck so I settled with Drimusa. The fruit ended up being pears just like I had in NL. I’m not a fan of pears but I find it interesting that I always get pears in all the AC games I play. It’s curious because my mother has a portuguese pear tree surname “pereira” so because of that funny coincidence I accepted this has to be games “magic”.
I created a story for all the animal crossing islands I played in and try to create the island design based on that story. As I write the journal I will share pieces of it but if I had to give you a very quick and small description of Drimusa lore, the nooks and the residents fight together for their survival against dangerous outside threats…or sometimes the threat has sneaked inside. This unease is reflected in the island graveyard and in the heavy defensive walls to keep all matters of dangerous individuals away like pirates or aliens.

2020041510540700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Side note: The island is still a wip so I won’t share the map of the island but I can always share in the future. The next post will be about the residents and that one might be a big one so I decided to separate the island info from the residents info. After I share all the general info of Drimusa I will start to post the journal from Laria’s point of view with pictures, gifs and videos.

Back