• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct February 13th 2PM PST

It's harder for people like me who aren't even Nintendo fans, just Animal Crossing fans. Mario Kart is like the only other one I'm interested in. I'm not too mad about it, but just saying what the case is for me, and I'm sure others are like this too.

I feel like that too. Although there are some Switch games I am interested in I mainly focus on Animal Crossing since I can't afford a Switch yet.

It's harder for people like me who aren't even Nintendo fans, just Animal Crossing fans. Mario Kart is like the only other one I'm interested in. I'm not too mad about it, but just saying what the case is for me, and I'm sure others are like this too.
I too, really wanted Mario Kart stuff to be in the direct. But at this point, adding DLC for MK8D seems like a job for Twitter due to the DLC announcement 5 years ago.

Dude, you need to seriously chill out with this hostility. You're looking very unstable.

AGREED .... like I'm always good vibes on this forum but this has me triggered lmao... hes really acting like hes so superior to everyone else and HE DECIDES what's too soon or not and basically saying that he can predict what nintendo is doing LIKE O YA ...NOT TO MENTION I can't stand when people say "I told you so" Like you obviously know a lot of people are upset about this and you want to rub it in their faces when literally no one but the people who work at nintendo were 100% certain on what was going to show..... BUT ITS FINE LOL

Bummed that there is no animal crossing news, but I do like to see Mario maker 2. With all of its new features! Maybe E3 will announce new animal crossing, though I would hope for an early release day for it. Can only dream

AGREED .... like I'm always good vibes on this forum but this has me triggered lmao... hes really acting like hes so superior to everyone else and HE DECIDES what's too soon or not and basically saying that he can predict what nintendo is doing LIKE O YA ...NOT TO MENTION I can't stand when people say "I told you so" Like you obviously know a lot of people are upset about this and you want to rub it in their faces when literally no one but the people who work at nintendo were 100% certain on what was going to show..... BUT ITS FINE LOL
Alright, i'll chill.

I can only say I’m really disappointed. I really had high hopes for this Direct.

Super Mario Maker 2 was the only title that appeals to me. The other titles are not that interesting. I’m not into RPGs or third-party titles.

Last edited:
All we have to do is wait for about April for another direct. Which isn?t to bad because maybe it?ll be released in June.

Remember, Animal Crossing can still get its own Direct. It being a no-show means nothing as they could still hold a mini Direct just for Animal Crossing next month.

In fact, I fully expect them to handle the reveal that way simply because it isn't the type of game you can spend even 7 minutes on and give new players, particularly those that Pocket Camp are bringing in, or explain all the new stuff the game will inevitably feature.

Sit tight everyone, we're done yet!

In fact, I fully expect them to handle the reveal that way simply because it isn't the type of game you can spend even 7 minutes on and give new players, particularly those that Pocket Camp are bringing in, or explain all the new stuff the game will inevitably feature.

Sit tight everyone, we're done yet!

When do you think sometime next month

really disappointed about no animal crossing... but im more sad that the phoenix wright trilogy will be japan only for now :(
but fire emblem looked amazing!! also im hyped about rune factory, i really didnt expect that
oh and mario maker 2 and links awakening is really nice too

I'm sad that they didn't give a release month or quarter for AC Switch. That would have been enough to keep me happy.
Happy that they added demos for some of the new games. The Yoshi game is preordered and look forward to playing the demo.

I am kind of bummed nothing about animal crossing was said... but a little mini direct about it would be nice. That September release is looking more and more likely. At least something about it before E3, I browsed through twitter after the direct and the majority of what I saw was people upset over no animal crossing.

Back