• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Direct February 13th 2PM PST

I'd say a quick trailer and a release window is probable, followed by a release date at E3 in June and then it's own Direct before release.

Also you might want to put the information regarding the Direct in the OP. Links and airtimes are a necessity.

Last edited:
ok so the german nintendo channel on youtube uploaded 6 new videos to the animal crossing playist on private!!! so!! im really hyped to see something!!!

EDIT: justin already mentioned in discord that its more likley that these are old new leaf videos
so sorry for the hype haha i was just really excited

Last edited:
Well well. The 13th was our lucky day after all. I'm just glad we can put an end to the ever-increasing number of rumours and predictions that were cropping up.

ok so the german nintendo channel on youtube uploaded 6 new videos to the animal crossing playist on private!!! so!! im really hyped to see something!!!

the same with fire emblem btw so its even more likely!!

unknown.png

Are you able to see when the playlist was last updated?

Are you able to see when the playlist was last updated?

nooo sadly not but justin already mentioned in discord that its more likley that these are old new leaf videos :(

nooo sadly not but justin already mentioned in discord that its more likley that these are old new leaf videos :(

yes, these videos are from around 2018 actually :)

Inb4 Nintendo doesn't say anything about Animal Crossing in this Direct and the
fandom afterwards be like:

View attachment 223674

But seriously, I really do hope they gonna say something about it.

Last edited:
I?m debating on getting the DS version if it comes out later in the year so I have something to play with because I sold mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though i do hope we get new animals

If they don't say anything about Animal Crossing I will literally cry

Finally! King Zell yet again proves he's credible.

now we need AC, I hope we get a trailer and a release date, then a full AC direct at a later date.

Excited I hope to hear some news on this!! It?s been a long time coming

So it looks like Animal Crossing stuff will be included in the Direct, but it may not be one of the highlights..

Last edited:
Back