(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Corrie I always love drawing for you <33 thank u again for showing support for my art!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork 2.png

Hi! I’d be very much interested in a signature-style artwork like you have in your example with Marshal and the island rep? Not exactly the same, but something similar. Could I possibly grab a RLC slot? c:

RLC comm please!

Type of style: Style 1!!
Character(s): i hope non-animal crossing stuffs is okay? if so, two people! person one, person two
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent pls!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: no jacket on the guy (he just has a white button up underneath) and a solid color dress for the girl if thats alright? something like this, 70s style!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) can you do smth like, they're arguing while holding lab stuff?? she can be holding a clip board and he can have a beaker or something, make it funne hehe hoohoo
Payment: are el see ($6 USD yes? :D LMK)

i hope this isnt too specific :,) please lmk

RLC comm please!

Type of style: Style 1!!
Character(s): i hope non-animal crossing stuffs is okay? if so, two people! person one, person two
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent pls!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: no jacket on the guy (he just has a white button up underneath) and a solid color dress for the girl if thats alright? something like this, 70s style!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) can you do smth like, they're arguing while holding lab stuff?? she can be holding a clip board and he can have a beaker or something, make it funne hehe hoohoo
Payment: are el see ($6 USD yes? :D LMK)

i hope this isnt too specific :,) please lmk
thank you for your interest!! I'll send a dm with the payment information soon ☺️

UPDATE ON RLC PRICES: will be changing the rlc prices, TBA very soon!

fyi everyone who has already put in an order before this post won't have any price changes ☺️

edit: prices have been changed!

Last edited:
@Yanrima~ your order is finally here!!! thank you again so much for understanding and please let me know if you'd like any changes at all! I put two versions: first is your OC drawing blue roses and the second is without any background at all ☺️
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork 2.png

@Yanrima~ your order is finally here!!! thank you again so much for understanding and please let me know if you'd like any changes at all! I put two versions: first is your OC drawing blue roses and the second is without any background at all ☺️
No need for changes. Thank you, your art looks both amazing and adorable! 🥰

Back