(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

I'm baaaack! 😍 I want to order so much art from you. 😭

Your OP says three drawings, but I don't want to overload you! Is three still ok? Let me know if you're too busy for three, but I'm also happy to wait for as long as it takes you. ❤

For drawings 1 and 2, I don't mind whether you use style 1 or style 2! I also don't mind whether you do a bust, half-body or full-body! It's completely up to you (as long as that's ok with you). I'd like to use them as PFPs so a square canvas would be good though. 🥰

Order 1
Type of style: Surprise me! 🥰
Character(s):
4.png

My Toyhou.se character sheet
Reference for the sweater:
2.png

Jack O' Lantern/Pumpkin carving style hat: I don't have a reference, but this is just an example of one kind of thing?
download.jpeg.jpg
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Transparent. Either completely transparent or transparent with some pumpkin leaves or pumpkin vines. I’m completely fine with whatever you decide!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom. Orange ACNH striped sweater, plus some kind of pumpkin hat. 😊
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) Any
Payment:

Order 2
Type of style: Your choice!
Character(s):
Same character as above, except with an ACNH pink Striped Sweater and black/dark Giant Ribbon.
Sweater:
1.png

Bow:
3.png
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Transparent background with maybe something pink, leaves, hearts, whatever!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default. ACNH pink sweater and black/dark Giant Ribbon
Payment:

Order 3
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Pet portrait, 2 characters
-snip-
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) None or any
Custom clothes or default clothes: None
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) None
Payment:

Payment info:
1 character in Style 1 or 2 = 5 USD
2 pets in Style 1 = 4 USD
I will send you at least $20 when/if you accept my order, because I don’t think you charge enough for your cute art. 😭

Let me know if all of this is ok! All of the references are just a guide. I've been intentionally sort of vague so you can just do your thing (but let me know if you need more info)! 😊😍

Last edited:
I'm baaaack! 😍 I want to order so much art from you. 😭

Your OP says three drawings, but I don't want to overload you! Is three still ok? Let me know if you're too busy for three, but I'm also happy to wait for as long as it takes you. ❤

For drawings 1 and 2, I don't mind whether you use style 1 or style 2! I also don't mind whether you do a bust, half-body or full-body! It's completely up to you (as long as that's ok with you). I'd like to use them as PFPs so a square canvas would be good though. 🥰

Order 1
Type of style: Surprise me! 🥰
Character(s):
View attachment 400616
My Toyhou.se character sheet
Reference for the sweater:
View attachment 400614
Jack O' Lantern/Pumpkin carving style hat: I don't have a reference, but this is just an example of one kind of thing? View attachment 400618
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Transparent. Either completely transparent or transparent with some pumpkin leaves or pumpkin vines. I’m completely fine with whatever you decide!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom. Orange ACNH striped sweater, plus some kind of pumpkin hat. 😊
Payment:

Order 2
Type of style: Your choice!
Character(s):
Same character as above, except with an ACNH pink Striped Sweater and black/dark Giant Ribbon.
Sweater:
View attachment 400613
Bow:
View attachment 400615
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) Transparent background with maybe something pink, leaves, hearts, whatever!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Default. ACNH pink sweater and black/dark Giant Ribbon
Payment:

Order 3
Character(s): Pet portrait, 2 characters
My dog and cat 😊
ZiPAwUU.jpg
QEWFvnR.jpg

This picture of my dog is from when she was younger, but it shows you she has a white chest:
Itn04YF.jpg

5NM2ARm.jpg
20Qf3JV.jpg
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) None or any
Custom clothes or default clothes: None
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) None
Payment:

Payment info:
2 pets in Style 1 = 4 USD
I will send you at least $20 when/if you accept my order, because I don’t think you charge enough for your cute art. 😭

Let me know if all of this is ok! All of the references are just a guide. I've been intentionally sort of vague so you can just do your thing (but let me know if you need more info)! 😊😍
HELLOOO AGAINN <33 three is totally fine! I am busy with school work and everything so it might take a while for me to get to them 😭 thank you so much for your interests again and ill send you payment info shortly!

HELLO EVERYONEEE 🤩 its been VERY VERYY long since I've done art for tbt but I finally have some time on my hands and will be opening back up for tbt for a bit! For now, I'll be accepting forms for 4 people and it's first come first serve!

Though I'm not sure you guys are still interested, I'll still be pinging the people who have been on my ping list
@ivelostmyspectacles @syubie @Plume @lana. @SpaceTokki77 @~Stitches~

FORM:
Type of style: Style 1, two characters
Character(s): My island rep except instead of calico ears and paws, can she be wearing the orange Flashy pointy-ear animal hat and orange paw boots to match? You can skip the fishnet on her leg if it looks too busy! The blush spots on her cheeks should be circles instead of hearts. I'd like her to be chilling with my custom villager, Silky the silk moth if possible!
Background or no background: No background
Custom clothes or default clothes: shown in reference!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Maybe they can be chilling together at home, enjoying music, flipping through records or magazines...I'm sure I'd be happy with anything you come up with!
Payment: tbt please!

I'm so excited!! Thanks for pinging me. ❤️

Last edited:
Style: 2, please c:
Character(s): bonk
Background or no background: transparent!!
Custom clothes or default clothes:
D450F820-8B02-4B0E-9813-4BACEC2DA9BA.jpeg
Details on poses and actions of character(s): can she be standing, holding a boba tea pls? happy expression too :lemon:
Payment: tbt!!

Character(s):
sonaremake.png
sonarefsheet.png

(if you don't do OC's/misc. characters, you can do my island rep with Raymond instead)
EB3693B1-1D66-4449-A605-B0DC154AAB7E.jpeg

Background or no background: no background
Custom clothes or default clothes: shown in the pic
Details on poses and actions of character(s): usually does magic with the white tablet and is usually making magic of drawing blue roses
Payment: tbt

Character(s): Background or no background: no background
Custom clothes or default clothes: in above!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): maybe with a golden watering can?
Payment: tbt!
FORM:
Type of style: Style 1, two characters
Character(s): My island rep except instead of calico ears and paws, can she be wearing the orange Flashy pointy-ear animal hat and orange paw boots to match? You can skip the fishnet on her leg if it looks too busy! The blush spots on her cheeks should be circles instead of hearts. I'd like her to be chilling with my custom villager, Silky the silk moth if possible!
Background or no background: No background
Custom clothes or default clothes: shown in reference!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Maybe they can be chilling together at home, enjoying music, flipping through records or magazines...I'm sure I'd be happy with anything you come up with!
Payment: tbt please!

I'm so excited!! Thanks for pinging me. ❤️
Style: 2, please c:
Character(s): bonk
Background or no background: transparent!!
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): can she be standing, holding a boba tea pls? happy expression too :lemon:
Payment: tbt!!
Character(s):

View attachment 445997 View attachment 445998
(if you don't do OC's/misc. characters, you can do my island rep with Raymond instead) View attachment 446004
Background or no background: no background
Custom clothes or default clothes: shown in the pic
Details on poses and actions of character(s): usually does magic with the white tablet and is usually making magic of drawing blue roses
Payment: tbt
forms accepted! thank you for your interests!! i'll be sending a pm to each of you shortly ☺️
Yaaay you're open again! May I please PM you my RLC request?
yesss yess hello corrie!! I'll be waiting for your RLC request! 🥰

FORM:

Type of style:
style 2
Character(s): My island rep, (ignore blood) Teddy ref
Background: background; could you make my island rep and teddy around a campfire setting, they can be eating or roasting marshmallows, up to you! And maybe pine trees / some sort of forest setting in the background?
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom clothes, shown in character links
Details on poses and actions of character(s): My island rep can have a slight frown face and Teddy give him a cute smile please <3
Payment: IRC! I believe it's $10 but please let me know if i'm wrong, feel free to DM me as well if you prefer :)

May I be added to the tbt pinglist?
yes yes! :giggle:
FORM:

Type of style:
style 2
Character(s): My island rep, (ignore blood) Teddy ref
Background: background; could you make my island rep and teddy around a campfire setting, they can be eating or roasting marshmallows, up to you! And maybe pine trees / some sort of forest setting in the background?
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom clothes, shown in character links
Details on poses and actions of character(s): My island rep can have a slight frown face and Teddy give him a cute smile please <3
Payment: IRC! I believe it's $10 but please let me know if i'm wrong, feel free to DM me as well if you prefer :)
thank you for commissioning! I'll send a dm to you in a bit about payment info!

@allainah your order is ready! I had to put in a background color so that the characters and trees are visible! I didn't know which background color you would prefer more so I put two different versions, but if you'd like a different color just lmk ☺️

AAAAAAAAAA SCREAMING RN, both background colors look sooo good! I will pick one of those thank you sososo much C: I'm in love w/ your art for real <3

Back