• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Corrie I always love drawing for you <33 thank u again for showing support for my art!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork 2.png

Hi! I’d be very much interested in a signature-style artwork like you have in your example with Marshal and the island rep? Not exactly the same, but something similar. Could I possibly grab a RLC slot? c:

RLC comm please!

Type of style: Style 1!!
Character(s): i hope non-animal crossing stuffs is okay? if so, two people! person one, person two
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent pls!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: no jacket on the guy (he just has a white button up underneath) and a solid color dress for the girl if thats alright? something like this, 70s style!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) can you do smth like, they're arguing while holding lab stuff?? she can be holding a clip board and he can have a beaker or something, make it funne hehe hoohoo
Payment: are el see ($6 USD yes? :D LMK)

i hope this isnt too specific :,) please lmk

RLC comm please!

Type of style: Style 1!!
Character(s): i hope non-animal crossing stuffs is okay? if so, two people! person one, person two
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent pls!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: no jacket on the guy (he just has a white button up underneath) and a solid color dress for the girl if thats alright? something like this, 70s style!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) can you do smth like, they're arguing while holding lab stuff?? she can be holding a clip board and he can have a beaker or something, make it funne hehe hoohoo
Payment: are el see ($6 USD yes? :D LMK)

i hope this isnt too specific :,) please lmk
thank you for your interest!! I'll send a dm with the payment information soon ☺️

UPDATE ON RLC PRICES: will be changing the rlc prices, TBA very soon!

fyi everyone who has already put in an order before this post won't have any price changes ☺️

edit: prices have been changed!

Last edited:
@Yanrima~ your order is finally here!!! thank you again so much for understanding and please let me know if you'd like any changes at all! I put two versions: first is your OC drawing blue roses and the second is without any background at all ☺️
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork 2.png

@Yanrima~ your order is finally here!!! thank you again so much for understanding and please let me know if you'd like any changes at all! I put two versions: first is your OC drawing blue roses and the second is without any background at all ☺️
No need for changes. Thank you, your art looks both amazing and adorable! 🥰

Back