(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Hi! I love your art. It's so sweet! 😍

Do you have time at the moment for an art commission? 😊 No worries if not, but if so, I've filled out the form below!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + island villager
Internet_20210608_175011_5.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_6.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_7.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_9.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_8.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_12.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_11.jpeg
Background or no background: A light background, like maybe just some floating autumn leaves?
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom clothes (the same as in reference pics, except if you could make Agnes' bow pink instead of orange 😊)
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Similar to what you've done here would be really cute. If you could do Agnes doing the play hobby (in the pic below), that would be even cuter. But, whatever works for you. 😊
Internet_20210608_175011_13.jpeg
Internet_20210608_175011_14.jpeg
Payment: 8 USD. Let me know if this isn't the right price!

Hi! I love your art. It's so sweet! 😍

Do you have time at the moment for an art commission? 😊 No worries if not, but if so, I've filled out the form below!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + island villager
Background or no background: A light background, like maybe just some floating autumn leaves?
Custom clothes or default clothes: Custom clothes (the same as in reference pics, except if you could make Agnes' bow pink instead of orange 😊)
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Similar to what you've done here would be really cute. If you could do Agnes doing the play hobby (in the pic below), that would be even cuter. But, whatever works for you. 😊
Payment: 8 USD. Let me know if this isn't the right price!
helloo! yes im still opened for orders! ill pm you the payment info and i'll get started on ur drawing right away ☺

Hi choco, I'd love to order these two pieces if it's ok!

art piece #1
Type of style: #2, 2 characters with some details
Character(s):
E79cgu7VgAEpAOA

chara 1:
E6tYLX4VIAE585y

chara 2: her face can be left hidden by the mask
E6tYLYGVcAINmLq
Background or no background: none
Custom clothes or default clothes: default
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting on cushions playing go together (like the first ref image). left character looks troubled/thinking and right character is happy or laughing.
Payment: $10+? (for 2 characters + details)

art piece #2
Character(s):
chara 1 (on the left): outfit is a red track jacket with a thick white band down the sleeves (pretty much the NH "athletic jacket" in berry red), a white T-shirt underneath, black pants, and white sneakers. black eyes (these two references have yellow eyes but I'd like them black please), and short black hair curled inwards at the bottom. holding a switch with red joy cons.
I don't have a resident for her in new horizons so I'm using these images for reference (you can ignore the pokemon haha):
umbreon chibi (1) copy.png

commission umbreon (1) copy.png
chara 2 (on the right): brown leather jacket, dark blue jeans, yellow boots (timberlands). yellow eyes and short green hair (straight at the bottom). holding a switch with yellow joycons
E79hkX8VoAA5wjQ

1628095285969.png
Custom clothes or default clothes: in ref
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting on cushions playing on their switches. left character is happy/cheerful, right one is concentrating/determined.

please lmk if any of this doesn't make sense and thanks so much for considering!

Hi choco, I'd love to order these two pieces if it's ok!

art piece #1
Character(s):
E79cgu7VgAEpAOA

chara 1:
E6tYLX4VIAE585y

chara 2: her face can be left hidden by the mask
E6tYLYGVcAINmLq
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting on cushions playing go together (like the first ref image). left character looks troubled/thinking and right character is happy or laughing.

art piece #2
Character(s):
chara 1 (on the left): outfit is a red track jacket with a thick white band down the sleeves (pretty much the NH "athletic jacket" in berry red), a white T-shirt underneath, black pants, and white sneakers. black eyes (these two references have yellow eyes but I'd like them black please), and short black hair curled inwards at the bottom. holding a switch with red joy cons.
I don't have a resident for her in new horizons so I'm using these images for reference (you can ignore the pokemon haha):
View attachment 388694
View attachment 388695
chara 2 (on the right): brown leather jacket, dark blue jeans, yellow boots (timberlands). yellow eyes and short green hair (straight at the bottom). holding a switch with yellow joycons
E79hkX8VoAA5wjQ

View attachment 388697
Custom clothes or default clothes: in ref
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting on cushions playing on their switches. left character is happy/cheerful, right one is concentrating/determined.

please lmk if any of this doesn't make sense and thanks so much for considering!
all your characters are so adorable!! thank you so much for ordering and I'll pm you the payment info in a bit <33

• Love
Reactions: Fye
I'm back 👀

Type of style: #1 (can I get something in the watercolor-y style like your first example with the dogs?)
Character(s): human + cat:
E85HxWgVcAQ6Usf
(just a beige/cream colored floof with yellow/honey colored eyes)
img-2093-jpg.390198

img-2084-png.390197
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could they be fishing, chilling by the fire, or anything camping-y!
Payment: RLC

thanks for considering! 🏕

Last edited:
I'm back 👀

Type of style: #1 (can I get something in the watercolor-y style like your first example with the dogs?)
Character(s): human + cat:
E85HxWgVcAQ6Usf
(just a beige/cream colored floof with yellow/honey colored eyes)
img-2093-jpg.390198

img-2084-png.390197
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could they be fishing, chilling by the fire, or anything camping-y!
Payment: RLC

thanks for considering! 🏕
sorry for such a late reply but OMGGG UR CAT IS SO CUTEEE <3333 ITS PAWS ARE SO ADORABLEEE
thank you for commissioning again, I'll pm you the details! 💚

• Love
Reactions: Fye
i kept saying i need to comm you and it's been like a year now... i'll be back soon if i can get refs of my stinky ac oc 😩

Hello! I know your TBT payments arent open at the moment, but I love your art and would love to be added to the pinglist!

Back