New Thread: 30TBT Drawings ~ [FILLED]

ShudderSails

Why is everyone so nice;;
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
My old thread is dead :c So, I made this thread now. c: I think this is relatively cheap pricing compared to what I've seen. I'm not too good when it comes to pricing so if you guys think I should lower or raise please let me know. ⭐

30 TBT for all drawings containing 1 character ! -
50 TBT for all drawings containing 2 characters ! -
20 TBT for doodles ( not colored ) ! -

Will take 5 commissions at a time as to not get too flooded ��

( I am also looking for the sloppy set and the minimalist set , I'll take IGB too )

Slots:
1. Hatori
2. Myuchuu
3. Skweekerz
4. Vogelbiene
5. Pokemanz

Examples:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya! I'd love to take a 30 TBT one! :)
Could you draw Celeste? All you gotta do is click [Toyhouse] in my sig and then click on Celeste. :)

also i totally forgot until right now :0
did you ever finish your half of our art trade from the previous thread? if you forgot about it thats fine! im just wondering

Hiya! I'd love to take a 30 TBT one! :)
Could you draw Celeste? All you gotta do is click [Toyhouse] in my sig and then click on Celeste. :)

also i totally forgot until right now :0
did you ever finish your half of our art trade from the previous thread? if you forgot about it thats fine! im just wondering

Hey! No I didn't forget there's just been so many things going on at home and I haven't been around in general :c are you still up for it ?

Also , yeah I'll draw Celeste for you too ^^

Hey! No I didn't forget there's just been so many things going on at home and I haven't been around in general :c are you still up for it ?

Also , yeah I'll draw Celeste for you too ^^

Aww thats unfortunate :0
If you don't have tine to draw it then you don't have to :)
After all you still have a lot to draw. Plus I just requested this character so this can count for it I guess lol

And thanks for accepting! Take all the time you need ^-^

Woah what filled already ;o;

Hey there ! I apologize for the inconvenience :c I'm doing 5 at a time ^^ you can check back later today to see if a slot is open ^^ I think I got fast requests because it's only 30 TBT and most people on here have an average of around 100-150 o: thankyou for being interested though ^^ ⭐

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww thats unfortunate :0
If you don't have tine to draw it then you don't have to :)
After all you still have a lot to draw. Plus I just requested this character so this can count for it I guess lol

And thanks for accepting! Take all the time you need ^-^

Oh do you mean instead of Snowy for the art trade you would like Celeste ? o:

Oh and Im not trying discourage those with low amounts of TBT from buying your art but I personally think your art is worth more. cx
Perhaps in the 80-100 range? But thats my opinion .3.

Oh and Im not trying discourage those with low amounts of TBT from buying your art but I personally think your art is worth more. cx
Perhaps in the 80-100 range? But thats my opinion .3.

Ahh I was thinking the same ;; since I've seen others sell their art for 300 TBT and it was doodles I think
Thankyou so much ! I want to still keep it a bit cheaper so I'll see how it goes if it's raised to 50 instead of 30 ;;

Back