• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Thread: 30TBT Drawings ~ [FILLED]

ShudderSails

Why is everyone so nice;;
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
My old thread is dead :c So, I made this thread now. c: I think this is relatively cheap pricing compared to what I've seen. I'm not too good when it comes to pricing so if you guys think I should lower or raise please let me know. ⭐

30 TBT for all drawings containing 1 character ! -
50 TBT for all drawings containing 2 characters ! -
20 TBT for doodles ( not colored ) ! -

Will take 5 commissions at a time as to not get too flooded ��

( I am also looking for the sloppy set and the minimalist set , I'll take IGB too )

Slots:
1. Hatori
2. Myuchuu
3. Skweekerz
4. Vogelbiene
5. Pokemanz

Examples:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya! I'd love to take a 30 TBT one! :)
Could you draw Celeste? All you gotta do is click [Toyhouse] in my sig and then click on Celeste. :)

also i totally forgot until right now :0
did you ever finish your half of our art trade from the previous thread? if you forgot about it thats fine! im just wondering

Hiya! I'd love to take a 30 TBT one! :)
Could you draw Celeste? All you gotta do is click [Toyhouse] in my sig and then click on Celeste. :)

also i totally forgot until right now :0
did you ever finish your half of our art trade from the previous thread? if you forgot about it thats fine! im just wondering

Hey! No I didn't forget there's just been so many things going on at home and I haven't been around in general :c are you still up for it ?

Also , yeah I'll draw Celeste for you too ^^

Hey! No I didn't forget there's just been so many things going on at home and I haven't been around in general :c are you still up for it ?

Also , yeah I'll draw Celeste for you too ^^

Aww thats unfortunate :0
If you don't have tine to draw it then you don't have to :)
After all you still have a lot to draw. Plus I just requested this character so this can count for it I guess lol

And thanks for accepting! Take all the time you need ^-^

Woah what filled already ;o;

Hey there ! I apologize for the inconvenience :c I'm doing 5 at a time ^^ you can check back later today to see if a slot is open ^^ I think I got fast requests because it's only 30 TBT and most people on here have an average of around 100-150 o: thankyou for being interested though ^^ ⭐

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww thats unfortunate :0
If you don't have tine to draw it then you don't have to :)
After all you still have a lot to draw. Plus I just requested this character so this can count for it I guess lol

And thanks for accepting! Take all the time you need ^-^

Oh do you mean instead of Snowy for the art trade you would like Celeste ? o:

Oh and Im not trying discourage those with low amounts of TBT from buying your art but I personally think your art is worth more. cx
Perhaps in the 80-100 range? But thats my opinion .3.

Oh and Im not trying discourage those with low amounts of TBT from buying your art but I personally think your art is worth more. cx
Perhaps in the 80-100 range? But thats my opinion .3.

Ahh I was thinking the same ;; since I've seen others sell their art for 300 TBT and it was doodles I think
Thankyou so much ! I want to still keep it a bit cheaper so I'll see how it goes if it's raised to 50 instead of 30 ;;

Back