• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying need a AC avatar made please.

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
i have seen some people with there AC character drawn as a cute chibi anime profile pic
i am looking for someone who does this sort of thing
so i can get one of my mayor made please ^^
ill pay with TBT bells

If you're looking for a chibi, here's a few examples of them that I've made recently: http://sta.sh/22e4k3x9xx1l?edit=1

if i got one with the body i could use it in my sigg ok! ill pm you what my character looks like how much will this cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're looking for a chibi, here's a few examples of them that I've made recently: http://sta.sh/22e4k3x9xx1l?edit=1

14494870_1155022064568470_6763300806890876674_n.jpg

would not let me send threw pm so this is what she looks like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much tbt would that be

if i got one with the body i could use it in my sigg ok! ill pm you what my character looks like how much will this cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 184516

would not let me send threw pm so this is what she looks like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much tbt would that be

Did you want a head shot or a full body? I could do head shot for 25 tbt and/or full body for 60 unless that seems too high ^^

edit: oh, and if there's any certain pose/expression you want, let me know.

Last edited:
Did you want a head shot or a full body? I could do head shot for 25 tbt and/or full body for 60 unless that seems too high ^^

hmmm no its not to high im just trying to think of what i want lol what would head shot look like? sorry if im being a pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: oh, and if there's any certain pose/expression you want, let me know.

and i want her doing the mischief expression but without the blue lines that block the face

hmmm no its not to high im just trying to think of what i want lol what would head shot look like? sorry if im being a pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i want her doing the mischief expression but without the blue lines that block the face

Don't have an example of a head shot, but it's pretty much the same as a full body, just the head and shoulders only and I'd add a simple background. It'd look a little bit like my avatar, but I could draw her in a different pose/facing a different direction.

Don't have an example of a head shot, but it's pretty much the same as a full body, just the head and shoulders only and I'd add a simple background. It'd look a little bit like my avatar, but I could draw her in a different pose/facing a different direction.

yes if it would look like ur icon i want head shot woo! but do mistcheif and keep the lines out of her face oh god i spelled that so wrong haha

Back