• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying need a AC avatar made please.

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
i have seen some people with there AC character drawn as a cute chibi anime profile pic
i am looking for someone who does this sort of thing
so i can get one of my mayor made please ^^
ill pay with TBT bells

If you're looking for a chibi, here's a few examples of them that I've made recently: http://sta.sh/22e4k3x9xx1l?edit=1

if i got one with the body i could use it in my sigg ok! ill pm you what my character looks like how much will this cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're looking for a chibi, here's a few examples of them that I've made recently: http://sta.sh/22e4k3x9xx1l?edit=1

14494870_1155022064568470_6763300806890876674_n.jpg

would not let me send threw pm so this is what she looks like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much tbt would that be

if i got one with the body i could use it in my sigg ok! ill pm you what my character looks like how much will this cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 184516

would not let me send threw pm so this is what she looks like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much tbt would that be

Did you want a head shot or a full body? I could do head shot for 25 tbt and/or full body for 60 unless that seems too high ^^

edit: oh, and if there's any certain pose/expression you want, let me know.

Last edited:
Did you want a head shot or a full body? I could do head shot for 25 tbt and/or full body for 60 unless that seems too high ^^

hmmm no its not to high im just trying to think of what i want lol what would head shot look like? sorry if im being a pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

edit: oh, and if there's any certain pose/expression you want, let me know.

and i want her doing the mischief expression but without the blue lines that block the face

hmmm no its not to high im just trying to think of what i want lol what would head shot look like? sorry if im being a pain

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i want her doing the mischief expression but without the blue lines that block the face

Don't have an example of a head shot, but it's pretty much the same as a full body, just the head and shoulders only and I'd add a simple background. It'd look a little bit like my avatar, but I could draw her in a different pose/facing a different direction.

Don't have an example of a head shot, but it's pretty much the same as a full body, just the head and shoulders only and I'd add a simple background. It'd look a little bit like my avatar, but I could draw her in a different pose/facing a different direction.

yes if it would look like ur icon i want head shot woo! but do mistcheif and keep the lines out of her face oh god i spelled that so wrong haha

Back