• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Native Fruit - What's yours and was it the one you wanted?

What is your native fruit and was it the one you wanted?

• Apples, exactly what I wanted

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Apples, not what I wanted

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Cherries, exactly what I wanted

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Cherries, not what I wanted

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Oranges, exactly what I wanted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oranges, not what I wanted

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Peaches, exactly what I wanted

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Peaches, not what I wanted

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Pears, exactly what I wanted

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Pears, not what I wanted

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
mine's cherries! i really wanted cherries because of the animal crossing movie having cherries in it. :p

my native fruit is pears. this is my first Animal Crossing game, so I didn't care what i got. I like the pears though, and I do think that the perfect pears are the nicest looking perfect fruit.

I also like the way the oranges look. I'd say oranges are my second favorite.

One thing I don't like about cherries is that they look so much like the lychee trees, it gets confusing.

My native fruit is Cherries. I also wouldn't have minded Apples. I love those two the most. Peaches would be my third and the rest are pretty hideous for Perfect fruits in my opinion. Especially the Perfect Oranges. lol

I got peaches, which I was pretty happy with since both the normal and the perfects look really cute. My last town had apples which I also like, but the normal apples are less visually appealing to me for some reason lol

at least I didn't get pears. they're my least favorite in terms of how they look :p

I love the perfect apples best out of all the perfect fruit so I went with that town fruit. The peaches are adorable but I can always add them in later.

My new native fruit is peaches, and I would have kept resetting until I had a map I liked and the right fruit because I have always wanted peaches and never had them. I like regular peaches and perfect peaches so that's a good thing. In my last town I had cherries (which I also wanted at the time) and while I like them, I don't like them as much as the peaches, though percet cherries are amazing!
I hope to create another town down the line with pears. They're so autumnal!
I'm surprised how many people want apples, I hate apples, partly because I had apples in wild world and never managed to get any other fruit to plant, and partly just because I don't like the way they look. Perfect apples look great though.
Oranges are a little too exotic for me, but ai think they look great in a little grove with lemon trees (which I LOVE!)

My town fruit is cherries, and although I don't really mind them at all, I'd prefer peaches or oranges to them. Mainly because I like the look of perfect orange and perfect peach trees. But like I said, I don't really mind having cherries; it's a lot better than pears to say the least.

mine are apples(which i love and wanted as my native fruit) and i chopped all of my regular apple trees down and replaced all of them in my town with perfect apple trees. they're so pretty.

i want to add an orchard of perfect cherries and perfect pears along my railroad tracks though.

Last edited:
I have cherries. I don't really care which fruit was my native, but I do adore the perfect apples :) but overall, I love my cherries and wouldn't want to switch them for another native fruit

My town fruit is oranges, I wanted peaches but I like oranges as well so it's all good. ^_^

My native fruit is pears. I don't really mind what my native fruit is as long as it isn't oranges. Besides, perfect pears look really nice in the summer.

I wanted cherries but prioritized a good layout over the fruit... So I still have a wonderful town and am not too upset :3

When I first got this game, I was like "PEACHES, PEACHES, PEACHES" because I live in Georgia. I was SEVERELY disappointed when I found out that my native fruit was the pear, even worst is because I hate pears. I became quickly envious when I found out that my friends' had peaches for native fruits. I was like "I'M A GEORGIA GIRL. I'M SOUTHERN. PEARS ARE NOT SOUTHERN. I WANT PEACHES!" It took a long time and I mean a long time, like 5-6 months I think for me to finally accept my pears. I now think perfect pears are the prettiest perfect fruit. I'm very thankful that I have native pears and I would become distraught if I ever got another native fruit other than pears ('cept peaches, of course) XP

Yeah I hadn't noticed before, but the perfect pears seem golden. It looks great. I don't care much for regular pears, but the perfect ones look delicious!

My native fruit is Cherries but I really wanted Peaches!
I ended up chopping down all of my trees and replacing them with peach ones anyway, with the exception of a few perfect cherry trees at the back of my town. :blush:

Back