• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading New Island: Fruit trade

Accepting
  1. Other
P.s if you see any flowers you want I'm giving them away and would be happy to deliver some to you.
Let me know what flowers you want and I'll start getting them ready to deliver.
i would love purple hyacinth or gold roses if you have enough to gift!
Post automatically merged:

oh purple tulips OMG please!

oh purple tulips OMG please!
I only have the 3 purple Hyacinth right now but when I get more I can deliver some. I will bring gold roses and purple tulips. Do you want any lily of the valley?

I only have the 3 purple Hyacinth right now but when I get more I can deliver some. I will bring gold roses and purple tulips. Do you want any lily of the valley?
yes i was wondering how you got those!! and yea i saw the 3 hyacinth, but that sounds good!

yes i was wondering how you got those!! and yea i saw the 3 hyacinth, but that sounds good!
Do you have a golden watering can yet? I can make one of those for you too so you can grow more gold roses.

I have everything ready if you want to send me a dodo

Last edited:
I have peaches, coconut, bamboo, cherries and orange. I need apple and pear. Is there anyone wants to trade fruits?

Hello everyone
I started a new island and was wondering if anyone had Apples 🍎 or Cherries 🍒.

My native fruit is peach 🍑 and I have oranges, pears, and coconuts if anyone would like to trade. 😇
Hi! A late reply, but I have cherries and coconuts (and also peaches) to trade, and am looking for apples, oranges, and pears!

Hi! A late reply, but I have cherries and coconuts (and also peaches) to trade, and am looking for apples, oranges, and pears!
I can get you all of those. But it would be later today. Let me know if you want and I'll message you when I get back home.

Hello everyone

My native fruit is peach 🍑 and I have oranges, pears, and coconuts if anyone would like to trade. 😇
can i trade apples for a peach and orange or i’ll give you whatever else you want!

Hello everyone

Hi marauders,
Let's trade...I have apple, pear and coconut...
Will need any fruits you can spare except for apple, pear and coconut.
My dodo code is 5JCWV

Back