• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My post on the Interests thread

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
I posted this here cause that interests thread is glitching out horribly and I think the mods needs to fix it, so if you didn't get my message the first 5 times I posted it, here it is again.

Idk why but I really like to talk about myself. It's not that I don't think other people are interesting (which is 128% false), I just feel like I don't get to talk about my interests very often, or even celebrate them for that matter. I usually don't like to talk about myself when I'm given an opportunity because I feel like I'm being self-centered. Idk but enough with that here I go.

Favourite Game(s):
Well this should be pretty obvious... :rolleyes:
- SM64 ♥
jDLGt6V.png

- MK64
- Mario Party 1 (N64)
- Zelda OOT (N64)
- SM World (or better yet, SM All-Stars + SMW, SNES)
- Paperboy 2 (SNES)
- SimCity (SNES)
- Excitebike (NES)
- SMB3 (NES)
- Animal Crossing (GCN)
- SMG2 (Wii)
- MK Wii (uhhhh)
- SM Odyssey (yeah, it's not even out yet and I already love it)
- Honorable Mention: Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PS2)
I hope I'm not forgetting anything...

Favourite Book(s):
I don't read very often but here are some books I've read that I like.
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- The Green Mile and Chstine by Stephen King
A small collection of historical fiction and horror... How delightful.
(I'm actually about to start reading East of Eden... by John Steinbeck :lemon:)

Favourite Movie(s):
- Back to the Future!!
- Aladdin and Hercules (Disney movies)
- I feel like there are some movies I would rly like, like Ghostbusters and... The Wizard? Lol idk
- For TV shows my favs are King of the Hill and Star Trek ^o^

Favourite Sport:
Ranked from highest interest to least interest.
- Tennis (why do people think this is a sissy sport?? lol)
- Baseball
- Softball
- Basketball

Hobbies:
- Piano (playing for almost 12 years!?)
- Drawing
- Writing
- Collecting old vinyl records/cassettes and players.
- Cats
- Video Games
- Collecting NES and N64 games
- Roller Skating
- And most importantly... sleeping. Cause I'm always tired.

Other?:
- I'm really interested in anything that has to do with the N64. I mean anything. I'll even stop to read about its processor, which is how I learned that the N64 is capable of processing in 64 bits but commonly processes in 32 bits, probably to save storage and time.
- I also have an interest in old electronics, specifically ones from the 70's through the late 80's. That's why I watch The 8-Bit Guy on yt a lot.
- Did I mention that I ♥ 1980's? (*^^*)

Yeah, I am tired of glitches stopping us from posting. It ruins my posting sometimes too. And when I see my duplicate posts, I always report my posts to a moderator.

Anyway, nice list of interests you have. I am an 80's person too, even though I am born in '93. I also like the 70's and 90's.

Back