• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Astrology thread! 🔮

Thank you for sharing. Uranus is all about innovation, breaking new ground, and rapid evolution - it's associated with the discovery of electricity, so it has an "electric" element to it. Sounds like it lines up a bit with your experience!
That’s cool, I didn’t know that! 🤩

I'm not into astrology myself but my mum is and she's done my birth chart so I know all my signs. Gemini sun, Virgo rising and Aries moon. I definitely fit the stereotypes for Virgo lol

I summon @kikotoot 👀✨

I don’t know much about astrology, but find it fascinating.

My big 3 are:
☀️ Scorpio
🌙 Virgo
⬆️ Aquarius

Chinese zodiac: Ox 🐂

And here’s my chart:

IMG_9753.png

I don’t really know how to read it and what it all means tho ;u; What I’ve read about my big three seems to check out.

my big three are scorpio sun, leo moon and gemini rising. i get told often that i’m a red flag 😭.

a lot of people mistake me for an air sign when they first meet me as well, because i’m quite chatty lol, guess that’s the gemini rising part of me 😭

I am absolutely fascinated with astrology. I know very little but my starsign is cancer and I am typically happiest at home.

I would love to know more 💜

I summon @kikotoot 👀✨

I don’t know much about astrology, but find it fascinating.

My big 3 are:
☀️ Scorpio
🌙 Virgo
⬆️ Aquarius

Chinese zodiac: Ox 🐂

And here’s my chart:

View attachment 520298

I don’t really know how to read it and what it all means tho ;u; What I’ve read about my big three seems to check out.
Fellow Virgo moon!

And dang, you got a lot going on in your chart! Jupiter is right on your Ascendant. Jupiter represents things that are big, expansive, represents justice, truth, and faith. It's one of the "luckier" planets. And it's right on the point of your chart concerned with identity and how you come off to others. As a research question.. do you have a big personality?
Post automatically merged:

my big three are scorpio sun, leo moon and gemini rising. i get told often that i’m a red flag 😭.

a lot of people mistake me for an air sign when they first meet me as well, because i’m quite chatty lol, guess that’s the gemini rising part of me 😭
Which makes sense because the rising is like our "mask" - it's how we present ourselves to others. Scorpio sun and Leo moon does sound like an intense combination, but not a red flag imo! I don't like contributing to the stereotype that Scorpios/Geminis are problematic or red flags. Scorpio sun/Leo moon combo sounds like someone who can have a good time!

I am absolutely fascinated with astrology. I know very little but my starsign is cancer and I am typically happiest at home.

I would love to know more 💜
Very cool! I'd be curious to know your Moon sign because Cancer is ruled by the moon. If you go to astro.com or astro-seek, you an input your birth data and it'll pull up your chart. If you don't know your birth time, you can look at your birth certificate if you have it and it's usually listed there. The birth certificate is the best source to get your birth time from.

Last edited:
Fellow Virgo moon!
Hi hello yes 💜 another critical perfectionist?

And dang, you got a lot going on in your chart! Jupiter is right on your Ascendant. Jupiter represents things that are big, expansive, represents justice, truth, and faith. It's one of the "luckier" planets. And it's right on the point of your chart concerned with identity and how you come off to others. As a research question.. do you have a big personality?
I do? 😭 I had no idea. I was surprised that like a third in my chart is completely empty, everything is bunching up in one segment. But I wouldn’t know if that’s normal or not.

As for your question, I pondered on it and also asked my spouse and a friend because I struggled defining what it means to have a big personality and if I fall under it. I still am not quite sure how to answer it. Could you elaborate what exactly you mean? Feel free to pm me too, if you want to chat more in depth. I definitely often feel much more eccentric and “other” when I sit at a table with fellow students at uni. I would consider myself quite loud and bubbly but only around people I’m comfortable with. I don’t mind talking to random strangers and I don’t mind contradicting/ confronting people, if I feel something is unjust. Despite everything I am very much an introvert and don’t like the spotlight. Hope that helps? Happy to chat more privately if you have any other questions ^^

I know my chart, but I would consider myself a novice in astrology. I think it's fun to think about, at least.

astrologychart.png

I'm a Gemini Sun, Libra Moon, and Pisces Rising. From what I've looked into, I actually like all 3 signs very much and would say they describe aspects of me very well. But I have no idea what the rest of it means, lol.

I am interested in astrology, but I've never dug too deeply into it. I only know the basics.

☀️Sun Sign = Scorpio
🌑Moon Sign = Aries
⬆️Ascendent = Aquarius (?)
Chinese Zodiac = Goat 🐏 /Sheep 🐑

♏I relate to my Scorpio nature very much. I feel intense emotions, moodiness, and passion, but most people don't see that side of me. I mask my emotions and who I truly am around all but a select few people. I also have a strong need for control. I rarely come right out and say what I want, but I lead things towards my desired outcome through careful maneuvering. I guess that's the manipulative side at work.

♈I don't associate with any part of Aries, so having it come up really surprised me. I'm slow, methodical, and even-tempered. I require an excessive amount of planning and organization or else I feel overwhelmed. In short, Aries is pretty much the opposite of everything I am.

♒I don't know my birth time and don't have access to my birth certificate, so I had to take an educated guess on the time. In the range I was thinking, I ended up with either Aquarius or Pisces. While I do think I exhibit some traits from Pisces, I think I embody Aquarius more, so that's the one I'm going with. Whenever I take personality assessments, I'm always dead center (50/50) between thinking/feeling or logical/emotional. I flip between both quite easily. I think my emotional side comes from Scorpio while my logical side is probably from Aquarius. I'm often described as intelligent. I love to research and learn new things. I also get very caught up in my personal causes.

Ok, finally done my chart. It is so interesting! It will take a long time to try and understand 🙈

I would love to hear what you think? It says my sun is in cancer. I think the moon is in Gemini?
IMG_0816.jpg
IMG_0817.jpg

🌞 Scorpio
🌙 Gemini
⬆️ Sagittarius

🐯 Born in the Chinese year of the tiger!

Unfortunately, my Gemini moon has a chokehold on my life LMAO, when I studied more about astrology and the different signs and came across this moon I felt so understood 🥲 Even if u don’t believe in the star sign stuff, it’s nice to have a bit of guidance or have your feelings ‘explained’ - I never knew how to express how I felt sometimes and it really summed it up for me. I’m often tired and internally never feel comfortable for long!

Loving all the fellow scorpios - happy scorp season gang 🦂♏🖤

Hi hello yes 💜 another critical perfectionist?

I do? 😭 I had no idea. I was surprised that like a third in my chart is completely empty, everything is bunching up in one segment. But I wouldn’t know if that’s normal or not.

As for your question, I pondered on it and also asked my spouse and a friend because I struggled defining what it means to have a big personality and if I fall under it. I still am not quite sure how to answer it. Could you elaborate what exactly you mean? Feel free to pm me too, if you want to chat more in depth. I definitely often feel much more eccentric and “other” when I sit at a table with fellow students at uni. I would consider myself quite loud and bubbly but only around people I’m comfortable with. I don’t mind talking to random strangers and I don’t mind contradicting/ confronting people, if I feel something is unjust. Despite everything I am very much an introvert and don’t like the spotlight. Hope that helps? Happy to chat more privately if you have any other questions ^^
By "big" personality, I mean someone who is outgoing, maybe loud, or isn't afraid to be themselves :)

I know my chart, but I would consider myself a novice in astrology. I think it's fun to think about, at least.

View attachment 520703

I'm a Gemini Sun, Libra Moon, and Pisces Rising. From what I've looked into, I actually like all 3 signs very much and would say they describe aspects of me very well. But I have no idea what the rest of it means, lol.
Oh, you have a Grand Air trine! Grand trines are generally thought to be a "lucky" aspect. You have it between your Moon, Saturn, and Sun - which essentially means they are working together harmoniously. Would be a cool thing for you to look up and read more about, grand trines are somewhat rare. As a research question... what is your relationship to discipline, as in, achieving goals or keeping your word, etc?

I am interested in astrology, but I've never dug too deeply into it. I only know the basics.

☀️Sun Sign = Scorpio
🌑Moon Sign = Aries
⬆️Ascendent = Aquarius (?)
Chinese Zodiac = Goat 🐏 /Sheep 🐑

♏I relate to my Scorpio nature very much. I feel intense emotions, moodiness, and passion, but most people don't see that side of me. I mask my emotions and who I truly am around all but a select few people. I also have a strong need for control. I rarely come right out and say what I want, but I lead things towards my desired outcome through careful maneuvering. I guess that's the manipulative side at work.

♈I don't associate with any part of Aries, so having it come up really surprised me. I'm slow, methodical, and even-tempered. I require an excessive amount of planning and organization or else I feel overwhelmed. In short, Aries is pretty much the opposite of everything I am.

♒I don't know my birth time and don't have access to my birth certificate, so I had to take an educated guess on the time. In the range I was thinking, I ended up with either Aquarius or Pisces. While I do think I exhibit some traits from Pisces, I think I embody Aquarius more, so that's the one I'm going with. Whenever I take personality assessments, I'm always dead center (50/50) between thinking/feeling or logical/emotional. I flip between both quite easily. I think my emotional side comes from Scorpio while my logical side is probably from Aquarius. I'm often described as intelligent. I love to research and learn new things. I also get very caught up in my personal causes.
For your Aries - look to where your Mars sign is in your chart. Since Mars rules Aries, you may have Mars in a sign that is "coloring" how your Aries placement represents itself. Like, if Mars is in a Water sign it is generally thought to not be as strong as a Mars in a fire sign, if that makes sense. So if your Mars is in a sign it "doesn't like" to be in, it can make that Aries in your chart appear differently than typical Aries descriptions.

Last edited:
I know nothing about astrology other than that I'm a Gemini, I went to a website to generate a chart and this is what came out, I don't know what any of this means though or how to interpret it, if anyone has any idea I'd love to know, thanks :D

Attachments

• astrologychart.png
    astrologychart.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
By "big" personality, I mean someone who is outgoing, maybe loud, or isn't afraid to be themselves :)
ok I can't answer in simple yes or no terms. I am like that, but only with close friends and in private. In public I'm socially anxious and none of those things.

i love astrology!! i find it so interesting and fun to read blurbs and i take a very light hearted approach to it. i don't know too much about all the signs but i enjoy reading things and like to reflect how descriptions of my own signs match me, what i can take away from it or leave behind etc i haven't been able to post here because i've either been busy, not feeling great or tired (or a lovely combination of all three :lemon: ) BUT! i call upon the great wisdom and astrological prowess of thee @kikotoot, who actually took a look at my chart back in the spring i think? but he did a wonderful reading for me and i just found it so fascinating! (thanks again kiko 💗 )
this is my chart:
IMG_1293.png

i'm an ♒ aquarius sun / ♊ gemini moon / ♊ gemini rising ✨

I’m interested in astrology, but I don’t know much beyond the basics.

My big 3 are:
☀️ Aquarius
🌑 Sagittarius
⬆️ Taurus

My chinese zodiac is the ox!

IMG_6831.jpeg

I looked up a birth chart and this is what came up, but I’m not really sure how to read it haha.

For your Aries - look to where your Mars sign is in your chart. Since Mars rules Aries, you may have Mars in a sign that is "coloring" how your Aries placement represents itself. Like, if Mars is in a Water sign it is generally thought to not be as strong as a Mars in a fire sign, if that makes sense. So if your Mars is in a sign it "doesn't like" to be in, it can make that Aries in your chart appear differently than typical Aries descriptions.
I've attached my charts, but it looks like Mars is in Leo which is another fire sign. So I'm still confused. 😅

20231104_030427.png
20231104_030644.png

Back