• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Astrology thread! 🔮

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
🔮 ✨Astrology Thread ✨🔮

But first, disclaimer...
Astrology can kind of be a hot topic sometimes and can be rife with debate over its validity. I don’t envision this thread becoming that. This thread is for folks who are at least into it for fun, are curious, or are willing to ask questions in good faith. If you do not vibe with astrology, that is cool; pls be nice & don't be a h8r. kthxbai

Do we have any TBTers who are into astrology? I personally am a giant astrology nerd and can talk about it at length so I would love to find some other astrology nerds here if there are any. Or if anyone is curious about learning more about it I would love to answer questions about astrology.

I am a Virgo Sun, Virgo Moon, Leo Rising! What is your big three? I guess to add to this as well, do you "feel" like your signs? Do you relate to one of them more than the other?

Also also, feel free to post your charts! I can do a little interp if anyone is interested :) I'll post mine as well:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 10.39.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 10.39.30 PM.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I don't know much about it but I know someone in my family who does and they're pretty into it and have tried to explain to me . I'll admit that it has peaked my interest at least as a curious case study on the way we have historically tried to understand things beyond our scope and how they affect us as humans. As for the logistics of HOW it works I'm afraid that I'm not smart enough to understand it, I've tried but it's a bit convoluted to me hehe...
But, I'd like to learn more about it if only because I'm a bit curious and even if I'm not 100% convinced on it's accuracy (if you do that's totally fine! I'll admit that even though is not a 100% I do believe in SOME things to SOME extent, but again I'm no expert, just curious).

Apparently I'm Scorpio Sun, Aries Moon, Capricorn Rising (I only know what the Sun one means xd)

While I don't have any negative feeling towards astrology, it is too complex and contradictory for me to understand. I just occasionally read about it for fun. My main three are:
☀️Leo, 🌕Taurus, ⬆️Virgo,
*Chiron is on my Leo as well, which I hear is not a good thing. Midheaven is in Gemini.

Leo and Virgo don't blend too well, so I interpret Leo sun and Virgo rising as a cage around a lion. It pulls back on the stereotypes of a Leo. Keeps them more grounded in a way. I think that this true, because my niece often comments that I act more like a Virgo than a Leo. When it comes to my Taurus moon, it might be correct as well. I do like routine, my family, and comfort food. I'm stubborn as well at times.

I don’t really know a whole lot about astrology, apart from the main signs, general characteristics of most of them, and what months they’re in. But It can be fun to learn about. I’m a gemini sun , Pisces moon and Leo Rising. I sat with these two friends senior year, one a gemini and one a leo and we would look at zodiac memes on pinterest. Their signs fit them SO well.

Many years ago I made some outfit collages for each sign based on my general perception of their personalities, and one that specifically focuses on a lucky color chart I found. I will post those later :^D

Do you believe in the opphiucus sign or know anything about its personality traits? According to the updated chart I would be a taurus sun.

I LOOOOOVE Astrology!

Pisces stellium here, reporting for duty! Emotional in not only sun, but moon, and rising! I've checked my birth chart dozens of times to see if I just did it wrong, but it's always the same no matter where I go. I love being a Pisces moon. And sun. And rising. I just love being emotional, I guess, LOL.

I love to look at other peoples birth-charts as well. My boyfriend is a Virgo sun but a Scorpio moon and it's SO fitting for him, honestly, lol.

Yesss!!! Huge astrology person - I am Libra Sun, Libra Moon, Pieces Rising. Fun fact, my Mercury and Venus are also Libra, so I’m SUPER Libra. 😂💖 My Chinese zodiac is Rabbit

Last edited:
My sun sign is Taurus ♉️ I didn't know my moon until recently and apparently its Capricorn ♑️ For rising I am unsure. My Chinese is Snake 🐍
Oh I completely forgot to include the Chinese zodiac in here! Feel free to share that as well :) mine is the rat 🐀
Post automatically merged:

I don't know much about it but I know someone in my family who does and they're pretty into it and have tried to explain to me . I'll admit that it has peaked my interest at least as a curious case study on the way we have historically tried to understand things beyond our scope and how they affect us as humans. As for the logistics of HOW it works I'm afraid that I'm not smart enough to understand it, I've tried but it's a bit convoluted to me hehe...
But, I'd like to learn more about it if only because I'm a bit curious and even if I'm not 100% convinced on it's accuracy (if you do that's totally fine! I'll admit that even though is not a 100% I do believe in SOME things to SOME extent, but again I'm no expert, just curious).

Apparently I'm Scorpio Sun, Aries Moon, Capricorn Rising (I only know what the Sun one means xd)
Your moon sign is how you express/receive emotions, and your rising is how you project yourself to others! So sometimes people feel more like their rising sign or moon sign than their sun sign.

oooh yay astrology!!
my sun sign is taurus, moon sign is taurus and a virgo rising 😋

While I don't have any negative feeling towards astrology, it is too complex and contradictory for me to understand. I just occasionally read about it for fun. My main three are:
☀️Leo, 🌕Taurus, ⬆️Virgo,
*Chiron is on my Leo as well, which I hear is not a good thing. Midheaven is in Gemini.

Leo and Virgo don't blend too well, so I interpret Leo sun and Virgo rising as a cage around a lion. It pulls back on the stereotypes of a Leo. Keeps them more grounded in a way. I think that this true, because my niece often comments that I act more like a Virgo than a Leo. When it comes to my Taurus moon, it might be correct as well. I do like routine, my family, and comfort food. I'm stubborn as well at times.
Yeah you got all that earth grounding the fiery Leo with your Taurus moon as well! The Virgo & Taurus blend can definitely keep Leo "in check" with more realism. I have a blend of Virgo and Leo in my chart as well so I relate to this!

I don’t really know a whole lot about astrology, apart from the main signs, general characteristics of most of them, and what months they’re in. But It can be fun to learn about. I’m a gemini sun , Pisces moon and Leo Rising. I sat with these two friends senior year, one a gemini and one a leo and we would look at zodiac memes on pinterest. Their signs fit them SO well.

Many years ago I made some outfit collages for each sign based on my general perception of their personalities, and one that specifically focuses on a lucky color chart I found. I will post those later :^D

Do you believe in the opphiucus sign or know anything about its personality traits? According to the updated chart I would be a taurus sun.
Yay another Leo rising! We out here! And I'd love to see the outfit collages, that sounds fun! :)

Nah, I don't really interact or acknowledge the opphiucus sign. It's a long discussion but essentially it's.. just not really a thing. But! Sidereal astrology is (which acknowledges the precession of the signs as the Earth moves and our perception of the sky changes) a thing, while in the west we usually use Tropical astrology (which follows the seasonal cycle rather than the signs in the sky). So there is something there, but not with the opphiucus sign :)

I do like astrology! Mine is-

Sun sign = pisces
Moon in Cancer
Rising Capricorn
Chinese zodiac = Dog
Primal astrology (don't know a lot about but fun to read thru) = Tarsier
Numerology life path = 11 (don't know anything about numerology either, lol)...

I once read out the primal astrology for my family's signs, and some of them were spot on, but nobody was really finding it interesting except me.😅

Yesss!!! Huge astrology person - I am Libra Sun, Libra Moon, Pieces Rising. Fun fact, my Mercury and Venus are also Libra, so I’m SUPER Libra. 😂💖 My Chinese zodiac is Rabbit
Wow a Libra stellium! All the air! I have a research question.. do you find you are indecisive, or do you find it easy to make decisions?

I do like astrology! Mine is-

Sun sign = pisces
Moon in Cancer
Rising Capricorn
Chinese zodiac = Dog
Primal astrology (don't know a lot about but fun to read thru) = Tarsier
Numerology life path = 11 (don't know anything about numerology either, lol)...

I once read out the primal astrology for my family's signs, and some of them were spot on, but nobody was really finding it interesting except me.😅
What is primal astrology? I've never heard of it!

Wow a Libra stellium! All the air! I have a research question.. do you find you are indecisive, or do you find it easy to make decisions?
I am insanely indecisive, it’s rough lol. I overthink everything. EVERYTHING. 😂

I LOOOOOVE Astrology!

Pisces stellium here, reporting for duty! Emotional in not only sun, but moon, and rising! I've checked my birth chart dozens of times to see if I just did it wrong, but it's always the same no matter where I go. I love being a Pisces moon. And sun. And rising. I just love being emotional, I guess, LOL.

I love to look at other peoples birth-charts as well. My boyfriend is a Virgo sun but a Scorpio moon and it's SO fitting for him, honestly, lol.
What sign is your Jupiter in, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious what is ruling all of that Pisces :) Neptune is also a ruler of Pisces but I use Jupiter as well.

Pisces is emotional, but also seeks to connect with others. Pisces is like the flowy waters of connection. I like to add this piece to Pisces too just so they don't have only the stereotype of being emotional :)

I am insanely indecisive, it’s rough lol. I overthink everything. EVERYTHING. 😂
Thanks for sharing, lol! I have a Libra Mercury, so it's ruling my Virgo placements, and I find that I'm indecisive as well. Libra is the scales, so it deals and thinks about things comparatively, weighing the pros and cons.. which can make it really tricky to make a decision!

What sign is your Jupiter in, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious what is ruling all of that Pisces :) Neptune is also a ruler of Pisces but I use Jupiter as well.

Pisces is emotional, but also seeks to connect with others. Pisces is like the flowy waters of connection. I like to add this piece to Pisces too just so they don't have only the stereotype of being emotional :)
My Jupiter is in Gemini! ^^ My Neptune is Aquarius though :3

Thanks for sharing, lol! I have a Libra Mercury, so it's ruling my Virgo placements, and I find that I'm indecisive as well. Libra is the scales, so it deals and thinks about things comparatively, weighing the pros and cons.. which can make it really tricky to make a decision!
Here’s my chart
IMG_2344.png

Afaik, primal astrology takes sun signs and chinese zodiac signs and (somehow) puts them together to come up with a primal sign. That's all I know, lol.
Interesting! I looked mine up and according to it I am a mouse, lol. Not too different from a rat.

Wow you have Uranus right on the MC! Whats your experience with career been like, if you don't mind me asking? No need to answer if umcomfy :)

My Jupiter is in Gemini! ^^ My Neptune is Aquarius though :3
Gemini is all about intellectual curiosity and sociability, so I feel like that compliments all your Pisces quite well!

Last edited:
Interesting! I looked mine up and according to it I am a mouse, lol. Not too different from a rat.

Wow you have Uranus right on the MC! Whats your experience with career been like, if you don't mind me asking? No need to answer if umcomfy :)
Well when I was working, I excelled - constantly got top performer, got promoted twice, with the last time even skipping a salary level, which everyone told me couldn’t be done and I did it. Now, I’m a stay at home mom which I love more than anything, but I’d be lying if I said I haven’t had an identity crisis about it a few times.

Well when I was working, I excelled - constantly got top performer, got promoted twice, with the last time even skipping a salary level, which everyone told me couldn’t be done and I did it. Now, I’m a stay at home mom which I love more than anything, but I’d be lying if I said I haven’t had an identity crisis about it a few times.
Thank you for sharing. Uranus is all about innovation, breaking new ground, and rapid evolution - it's associated with the discovery of electricity, so it has an "electric" element to it. Sounds like it lines up a bit with your experience!

Back