• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Astrology thread! šŸ”®

Oh yeah! I donā€™t believe in all of it, but I do think itā€™s fun. Sometimes when I do a biography on my blog Iā€™ll say something like ā€œManuel Uribe was born June 11th, 1965 (Gemini).ā€ (example from blog)
Iā€™m an Aries, or Aries-Taurus cusp (April 17th). I donā€™t really match either personality-wise though. If I were to say which zodiac sign fits me more, it would be Cancer or Pisces. (based on what I know).

idk mine, but i would appreciate help because i cannot read that chart. my b-day is July 14th, so I believe my regular sign is Cancer or Leo.

There are some fun astrological things happening in the next few days! Pluto will be moving into Aquarius, the first time it's been in Aquarius in 248 years! The last time Pluto was in Aquarius was during the formation of the United States. Astrologers are really interested in this because Pluto is the planet of transformation, evolution, and change. It's a slower moving planet and takes 8 to 20 years to go through a sign, depending on the sign. As a result, astrologers will be curious to see what Pluto moving in Aquarius represents for the big picture of the world and for the United States specifically.

Pluto is leaving Capricorn, which it has been in since 2008! It will be in Aquarius for 20 years or so. We won't be seeing Pluto change signs again until the 2040s!

my zodiac outfits i made many years ago!
sorry, not sure why capricorn is missing, and idk what to put now
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 1.11.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 1.11.30 AM.png

and general outfits! they're in order starting with aries.
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 1.45.09 AM.png

these were based on my limited knowledge of the personality traits so they may not all be that accurate ^^; but i had fun making them ^^

View attachment 532151View attachment 532152
and general outfits! they're in order starting with aries.View attachment 532154

these were based on my limited knowledge of the personality traits so they may not all be that accurate ^^; but i had fun making them ^^
As a Scorpio, I will say that I love those outfits. I would and have worn similar things in the past.

I did not know about the lucky colors, but it makes sense. Those are some of my favorite colors.

and general outfits! they're in order starting with aries.View attachment 532154

These are neat!

The lucky colors is so true! My Venus and Mars are in Leo and I have a bit of a gold obsession! Also, these outfits are so cute!!

EDIT: Forgot I already responded, woopsšŸ˜…

As a Scorpio, I will say that I love those outfits. I would and have worn similar things in the past.

I did not know about the lucky colors, but it makes sense. Those are some of my favorite colors.
These are neat!

The lucky colors is so true! My Venus and Mars are in Leo and I have a bit of a gold obsession! Also, these outfits are so cute!!

EDIT: Forgot I already responded, woopsšŸ˜…
yay! iā€™m glad yā€™all like em! ^^

I find astrology very fun and also interesting. Depending on the chart your sign can change right? I know that there is a side real chart and a tropical chart. I feel like most people use the tropical chart and I think people consider that one to be more accurate though I could be wrong. Here are my big six:

Sun sign: Pisces
Moon Sign: Aries (in the 12th house one of the worst houses the moon to be in or more difficult to be nice about it!)
Rising: Tauras
Mars: Aquarius
Venus: Pisces
Jupiter: Taurus.

Back