• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My first hybrid! :)

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
5353-8576-4020
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Sheep Plush
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
I was walking through my town when I saw this:

image.jpg

A pink hybrid rose!!!! :) I wasn't planning to get this since I don't plant the flowers, villagers do. I just wanted to share this with everyone :)

If you want to make more hybrids you can set them on the beach

And only water the plants you want to breed and you should be making alot more!! c:

I remember making my first hybrid! Its really exciting~

Last edited:
Congrats!! I was just walking around and noticed purple roses in my town too! I haven't planted any flowers yet but my villagers keep planting in bunches lol

Yay, congrats! Finding new hybrids is a wonderful sight to see. :)

My first one was an orange pansy that looked I thought better than a real one. Kept the red and yellow nicely. Glad you like yours too.

Yay congrats!! I purposely grow hybrids and have been for a long time, and when I get a random hybrid unexpectedly it still makes me all excited too :blush:

Congratulations!! The first hybrids are always hard to come by if you don't have any help, but they're so rewarding to get when you breed them yourself c:

Back