• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Void/Town Plaza

weddingsalon

Bells
Switch
2526-3412-6132
Island
UFO
Silly question.. but I'm trying to clear my void. I've heard this can be done by visiting a town with 10 villagers. My secondary town just got its 10th but after visiting a handful of times from my main town I still have old villagers walking around visiting shops. Is "clearing your void" the same as removing past villagers from the town plaza?

I've used amiibos in the past which means I have more access to villagers generally, and I'm able to move people in/out more frequently.. the double edged sword is it feels bothersome visiting shops because there's an overwhelming amount of past villagers everywhere and it's less fun than I expected. I want to minimize this if I can...

unfortunately I think it is impossible to remove the villagers saved in the game's memory, but perhaps you can manage to do it by trying to move in again the same villagers you have now several times. I don't know if this is really the case, I'm just speculating because every time a villager moves out a "main street slot" is cleared which is used when a new villager moves in. If you move in the same villagers several times, you clear out many slots but then never fill them because you have those villager(who were supposed to be in the main street) again in your town.

Oh.. I thought that the villagers shown on main street were linked to the concept of your "void" because they're all previous villagers of yours. And by that logic 'clearing your void' would clear the villagers you see on main street. I didn't think mine was clear because I kept seeing my old villagers on main street lol..

When you've had a lot of villagers move in/out main street gets really crowded really fast 😅

Thanks for the info 🙂

Oh.. I thought that the villagers shown on main street were linked to the concept of your "void" because they're all previous villagers of yours. And by that logic 'clearing your void' would clear the villagers you see on main street. I didn't think mine was clear because I kept seeing my old villagers on main street lol..

When you've had a lot of villagers move in/out main street gets really crowded really fast 😅

Thanks for the info 🙂
Yes! Actually I love to see many villagers in my main street, but the max amount of villager the game can remember is 16, so you can have max 16 villagers in your street!

Back