• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My first hybrid! :)

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
I was walking through my town when I saw this:

image.jpg

A pink hybrid rose!!!! :) I wasn't planning to get this since I don't plant the flowers, villagers do. I just wanted to share this with everyone :)

If you want to make more hybrids you can set them on the beach

And only water the plants you want to breed and you should be making alot more!! c:

I remember making my first hybrid! Its really exciting~

Last edited:
Congrats!! I was just walking around and noticed purple roses in my town too! I haven't planted any flowers yet but my villagers keep planting in bunches lol

I'm lucky enough to have some blue pansies and violets~

Last edited:
Yay, congrats! Finding new hybrids is a wonderful sight to see. :)

My first one was an orange pansy that looked I thought better than a real one. Kept the red and yellow nicely. Glad you like yours too.

Yay congrats!! I purposely grow hybrids and have been for a long time, and when I get a random hybrid unexpectedly it still makes me all excited too :blush:

Congratulations!! The first hybrids are always hard to come by if you don't have any help, but they're so rewarding to get when you breed them yourself c:

Back