• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vitis' Visuals (no payment neccesary)

Vitis

Drunken Misanthropic Loner
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Disclaimer:
I am but a humble image editor meaning don't expect me to draw your favorite character in a specific pose on a stockesque style custom piece of artwork so if you want I don't know Naruto or whoever is popular here in the Swiss Alps on the third Tuesday in July you'd need to provide a picture of said background and the character however if you simply want a signature you can fill out the form. The more complete the form the better the chances of getting what you want. Just to be upfront I don't have access to Topaz or anything like that, if you don't know what that is don't worry about it, it probably won't come up. I can attempt simple fixes to an image such as if a logo is covering a small portion of the image depending on the style of the art, but no guarantees when doing so.

Required:
Character
Name of the character and where they're from or a link for a specific pose. If the character is from a Hentai or other like material, provide a link to the image you want used instead of simply the name as I don't want to sort through the material even if they can be used in a sig that is appropriate to use on this forum.
*If I have to render an image myself it will take longer that is if I have to first cut out the character you want from their current environment before being able to use them.

Text
No text is fine as well and I happen to dislike putting text on images anyway, you're free to add your own text to a finished image if you'd like as well.
*Note that if you only request the minimum of a character and text I'll use my best judgement and typically a style that is both easy and has gone over well in the past, see edit notes as to why you may not want to post the bare minimum.

Optional items include:
Style
A sig in the style you want would be better than a description, but please note whilst I am willing to attempt style mimics they're not always going to be successful from just eyeballing an image and guessing how they made it and in some cases it ends up coming down to the resources used rather than techniques and such.

Color Preference
Please note not all color preferences will work with any image, but I can see what I can do. This is mainly the point where if you want some sort of color filter applied such as Sepia Tone or Black and White.

Size
My normal canvas size is 500x200 and I shrink to 450x150 unless otherwise specified. I am NOT responsible if you request images larger than what this forum allows and you use them, but also note that I prefer working with a smaller canvas so requesting large images not only tend to take longer they may not turn out well.

Font
I am willing to download specific fonts if the font is found on a reputable FREE site and you provide the link to it. If you simply want to request a style of text such as a script font you can simply ask for that here as well.

Usage policy:
I don't care where you use it or if you credit me visibly all I ask is that if somebody asks where you got it that you refer them back to me or at least my username as I tend to use the same name around the web and I may or may not be around still.

**Editing Notes**
First off as a disclaimer allow me to say just because you ask for a signature you're NOT required to use it which has come up on other sites in other shops so I just always make a point to mention it even if it seems like common sense. Secondly I am not opposed to attempting edits however there are a few restrictions so I'm not editing ad infinitum.

1) If you request the bare minimum of just posting the name of the character and the text and end up disliking the image I'm less likely to perform edits due to lack of information from the initial post.

2) If you keep wanting a complete 180 from your request I'm less likely to perform edits as you should try to pin down what you actually want before requesting initially.

3) As the number of edits of an image grows I'm not likely to continue tweaking as you're likely better off asking somebody else to help you get your image instead if my work keeps falling short.

Examples (sparse since as mentioned don't have access to the main computer with photoshop and by extension said files.)
MegaAmpharos.png

*was a specific request right down to the style of text, if you're curious the white text is actually the pokedex entries from 3 different generations of the game*
Bane.png

*layered c4ds, pretty simple, but results are dependent on the render requested whether I have an apt c4d for the occasion, plus I generally steer away from heavy c4d use just on a personal bias if I can keep from it.
lilligant2_zpsf2a19ded.png

*not specifically a request, but made as it was a popular style elsewhere as an example of my version of it
Midnasigsizedvignette.png

pan.png

*Midna was a request, Pan was done in the same style to show a bit of variance between two made the same way.
Undine.png

*Simple merge of a render to an entirely unrelated stock with some various edits for blending purposes, do note I didn't create anything for this image so it's just an option if you want a specific end result for instance if the pose you want is on an all white field, but you want the character in a forest or something.

**I'll also do Firefox themes, just download the firefox color add-on, complete your theme publish it and post the link, I'll take the theme you provide and create a banner to go with the theme and then publish it for your to use.**

Queue:

Last edited:
Heyoo I don't think your attachments are working, or at least to the correct ones :[
Thanks for that I copy and pasted from another forum, they worked in the preview and showed up on the initial makes sense they broke though. Should be fixed now.

Your stuff is so cool!! Too bad you missed tbt's gfx era a couple years back, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it

Character: Nagi Hisakawa from im@s cg
Text: none or NAGI somwhere as an accent
Style: Your regular style like in your sig is cool / the funky vectors! if you're up for a challenge if you can do something like this with the character popping out that would be cool too! You don't have to though haha. Would also like a border like I have in my example!
1vtAQH9.png
(old sig I made for sotw years ago LOL)

Color: Yellow / Orange / Grey / Black
Size: Normal / or a bit bigger depending on if you pop the render out
Font: n/a

Also are you doing these for free? Did you want tbt bells or igb / nmt?

Your work is really nice! It's all so visually appealing :']

Character: Nanachi and Mitty from MiA
Text: n/a
Style: I really like the style of Lilligant and Ampharos :0 If it couldn't work too well then just take artistic liberty? :]
Color: soft pink and brown hues?
Size: 700x250
Font: n/a :]

Payment: Did you want tbt for these? :0 (forum currency?)

They're free, guess I should edit the first post for that.

@BungoTheElf
Pop-out shouldn't in and of itself be an issue, the bigger issue is deciding what should pop out on that particular render, especially if you want top and bottom like in you example.

@Skunk
It'll just take a bit longer to fill yours to cut out the character before using it.

@BungoTheElf
Pop-out shouldn't in and of itself be an issue, the bigger issue is deciding what should pop out on that particular render, especially if you want top and bottom like in you example.

@Skunk
It'll just take a bit longer to fill yours to cut out the character before using it.

Awesome, and I'll leave what pops out up to you!! Thanks :-D

@BungoTheElf

@Skunk
no problem!! :'D I can't wait to see! no rush at all~

Character: Arcobaleno from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
If you need to cut down part of the cliff please do, if you think it's better to remove it all together so that the background shows up more, please feel free to do so
oXqmzF.png
Text: N/A
Style: Your examples 🙆‍♀️
Color Preference: I'll be honest, I'm not too sure about this since there's so much color in the reference pic that I don't want colors to blend, I was thinking about oranges and yellows kinda sunset like, but I'm afraid it's going to blend with 3 of the characters. If you find that the colors are blending too much maybe a grayscale of blacks and silvers.
Font: N/A

Note: I see you're a man of science. “It’s a slow but steady effort. I’m going to beat fantasy with science. This is exhilarating.” – Senku Ishigami

Character: Sonic from that one series Sonic the Hedgehog. Any render is fine.
Text: N/A
Style: Like the Midna/Pan edits in your examples. If possible I want the border from BungoTheElf's request.
Font: N/A

@Skunk
Issues arose from size of the render mentioned in the pm soo not much going on in the end result and I couldn't get a lighter pink to look normal so I had to go a bit darker on the pink side.
NanachiMitty.png

Note: I see you're a man of science. “It’s a slow but steady effort. I’m going to beat fantasy with science. This is exhilarating.” – Senku Ishigami
Actually not particularly fond of the series honestly and for a series that tries to be accurate some of the conclusions are questionable at best. The only real reason Senku is my signature was to test a new style and fit pretty well with it IMO so he got to be the guinea pig.

@Skunk

Actually not particularly fond of the series honestly and for a series that tries to be accurate some of the conclusions are questionable at best. The only real reason Senku is my signature was to test a new style and fit pretty well with it IMO so he got to be the guinea pig.

In did enjoy the show quite a bit, but I've watched so many shows that I just take them for what they are at face value. I really try not to be super critical of them since they're my outlet for forgetting what's going on irl for at least 20 min 🤷‍♀️ but what I like isn't necessarily everyones cup of tea.

@Skunk
Issues arose from size of the render mentioned in the pm soo not much going on in the end result and I couldn't get a lighter pink to look normal so I had to go a bit darker on the pink side.
View attachment 293420
AHHHHHHHH, wow I love it !! It looooks so good ^^ 💓 I love the pinkish red you went with too, its very fitting. I love it so much~

Character: mirai kuriyama (beyond the boundary)
Text: none
Style: I really like what you've done, not really looking for anything specific. If she could pop out of the border, that would be really neat! I think one with her blood sword would be cool, but whatever you want to do works :)
Reference: link (doesn't need to be any specific image, this is just a reference)

Thank you for your consideration! These are all awesome

Character: Nishinoya from Haikyuu (any picture is fine)
Text: ROLLING THUNDERRR (in all caps)
Style: I like how you did BungoTheElf's pop out and I don't really care for the background/border I know you'll find something cool.
Font: whatever looks good

@Xeleron
Hopefully this looks enough like a sunset, the auras made it difficult and I smoothed them out a bit since otherwise they had super harsh lines around them.

HitmanReborn.png

Last edited:
Back