• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

JP's PWYW Art Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping cause now I have a new style (which I think people might like more but it is more expensive) almost full body style. It includes minimal shading, I can put in some more details and it's not just a headshot.

Bump

Now would be a good time to commin some spooky avatars or signatures ;)

Knowing Halloween isn't that far I will do my best to be quick about commins since the deadline is so soon

Hopelessly bumpin this again in an effort to make more tbt

Note: since I now work near full-time and five days in a row every week, I can't guarantee my turn around will be fast thou I will still try to keep it to one week.

Bumping!

Gonna try to add a new cartoony full body style that I've been wanting to mess with for a while now.

Reminder again now that I have a job that's nearly full time (30-40 hours a week) orders may not be fulfilled as quickly but I will still keep the turn around to one week. It kinda depends on what day you place the order since my guaranteed days off are Sundays & Mondays, so I'm much more like to draw on those days. Also other days I may not have time to draw.

No I haven't forgotten about this ded shop, I just don't bump it as often since there really is no point

Forgot to type this here earlier, the title now says closing the 21st-28th cause I'm going to be super busy at work with Thanksgiving coming up (I wouldn't think a dog groomers would get SO busy for the holidays but it does apparently) and I'm also gonna be super tired so I'm not gonna have the energy to concentrate on artwork. I'll open back up on the 29th. In the meantime if any order get placed I'll try to do them as quickly as possible.

Opening bump after the break!

I think I'm gonna rework the shop so its no longer PWYW. I'm also tryin to get back to my 1.4k bells after buying a Black Rose, Black Mushy and Friday the 13th Candy. Also with the Christmas event coming up I maasaaaybe want to save bells for that, thou I'm typically not a fan of Christmas/Winter collectables.

Anyway keep an eye out for some changes!

Bump cause I really wanted more tbt.

Reminder I'm gonna close this the week before Christmas and for sometime after (like 2-3 days but we shall see) since work will be busy and I will most definitely be tired. But I might reopen after that, depending on if I want to continue beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back