• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vitis' Visuals (no payment neccesary)

@Moo_Nieu
One pop-out signature in-line with the previous requests. Rounded the border because I was feeling whimsical and went for a full render pop-out so it was a bit different from Bungo's and it helped to keep the contrast issues caused from the dove down because pure white is a pain to try to blend into that particular style. Images with the sword that could also work as a pop-out even remotely were vastly limited if you don't care for it I can do one with just the character or with the sword, but not a pop-out.
Kuriyama.png

@Moo_Nieu
One pop-out signature in-line with the previous requests. Rounded the border because I was feeling whimsical and went for a full render pop-out so it was a bit different from Bungo's and it helped to keep the contrast issues caused from the dove down because pure white is a pain to try to blend into that particular style. Images with the sword that could also work as a pop-out even remotely were vastly limited if you don't care for it I can do one with just the character or with the sword, but not a pop-out.
View attachment 294120

I love it, this looks so nice! I'm impressed at how dramatic it looks :) The colors go so well together. Thank you very much!

@turtleyawesome55
Nishoyasig.png

Since you said you didn't care about the style went with something slightly different. Decided to go with a slightly thicker white portion of the border due to it being a lighter sig and the pop out only being on the shoulder is due to the image having a box effect around the hair, also put the bottom portion over the character infront of the border since looking at both version when making it, looked like it had a bit mor depth that way. Size not hitting 700x250 exactly is from the pop-out to ensure it didn't go over the sig limits here so it was usable

@turtleyawesome55
View attachment 295581
Since you said you didn't care about the style went with something slightly different. Decided to go with a slightly thicker white portion of the border due to it being a lighter sig and the pop out only being on the shoulder is due to the image having a box effect around the hair, also put the bottom portion over the character infront of the border since looking at both version when making it, looked like it had a bit mor depth that way. Size not hitting 700x250 exactly is from the pop-out to ensure it didn't go over the sig limits here so it was usable
Tysm it's perfect!!

Been dabbling in firefox themes lately so I added them to the shop, to request them simply download firefox color and publish a theme with all the color scheme you want so I can download it and match a banner or banners to the theme based on the request. You can have upto 3 banners per theme one for the left, one for the center, and one for the right, but bear in mind certain things will cover them especially on the left and center. You can customize the toolbars as well so it'd be helpful if you include a prnt scrn of your browser so I know how much of the spaces you're using and if you have the bookmark toolbar and and menu bar displayed for increased height as having this info I can adjust the visible window of the banner for your specific application of it.
My personal theme as an example:

Not that I've had any business for awhile, but thought I'd post that despite not bumping this thread I still check however I will be taking a few days off for Godfall's release which comes out on the 12th.

Back