• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most Hated Villager?

I don't like Diana, I don't get the hype for such a bland villager and she won't move away! I don't want to use an amiibo card to get rid of her.

Last edited:
Rodney!
Every town I've had so far has had that Hamster move in. Which yay, I can move him out fairly quick these days but I still see him on main street. Apparently he just has to visit his old town. ALL THE TIME!

Honestly though I'm surprised Jambette is more hated than Wart Jr. I thought he would always be number one.

I've never really hated a villager, but I honestly won't care if Julian moves out. Just means I can get my hands on Marina and Felicity! Biff moved in today, his house looks beautiful from the outside and I like him, but the hippos kind of look weird with those giant teeth. Why the hate on Jambette? I think she's cute. Bella is just really weird looking. She looks evil or something.

Lmao I knew people would choose Jambette! Nintendo will do Animal Crossing cosmetics one day and you just know there will be a Jambette Pink lipstick (with plumper)!

My choice is Anchovy. Such a complainer. Couldn't wait to get rid.

I don`t hate any villagers, but I find the bears and chimp the least atractive because of their big size.

I don't have one particular least favorite. Graham has an adorable design but was a huge creep in my old town. I'm not a fan of the gorilla villagers in general except maybe Louie. Jitters just rubbed me the wrong way. But there's not one villager that I absolutely detest.

I have had Quillson at my stupid town forever. I JUST WANT HIM TO MOVE. Him & his stupid trailer trash house are so ugly.

Coco always creeped me out. Coco also moved right in front of the ramp to my beach in ACNL and delayed me from making a lighthouse pwp. Creepy and annoying. lol

Bob kind of disturbs and disgusts me with his catchphrase and eyes, so I suppose he's my least favorite. He's moved into my GCN town(still there), Wild World town(gone), and even one of my New Leaf towns(gone). The only game where I have been safe from him is City Folk. :(

moose and canberra, both of them are thankfully gone now tho. i had moose in my town for such a long time (like a year) everytime he said he was gonna move he got mad and changed his mind he was so annoying >: (

and canberra moved in right in front of my town hall ;;;

Last edited:
Jambette. I love literally every other frog, I pray to GOD she is just REMOVED from the gosh darn game next time round

I've never had Jambette, so I'll trust you when you say she's bad.

My least favorite though is Pietro. He's a rainbow clown sheep and he gave me nightmares for a week after he moved in. Then I couldn't get him to LEAVE for months. I hated it!

diva shes scary

- - - Post Merge - - -

doerte.png

just look at those eyes

Back