• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most Hated Villager?

Ac_A060.jpg
Jane from the original game. I hated her so much. I'm so glad they never brought her into the other games.

I hated on Phil pretty hard but now I'm not really sure why. But Rocket, the pink ape are horrible :(

Wart jr, he moved into my town on my third day or something, plopped his ass (and house) right in front of my beach entrance, effectively blocking it and i just ughhhghgh i can?t stand his voice? it makes me uncomfortable. if i see another frog in my town i?ll flip. he was one of the reasons why i restarted my game

I will never get over my grudge against Chops :mad:
I'm also not a big fan of the gorillas... except Cesar - he's a legend.

Back in Wild World I met a Chicken named Goose. He was one of the plainest animals I have ever seen, but his house was in an interesting location. The house was on an island with two bridges. He himself was never interesting and all he talked about was clothes. Everyday he was never satisfied, he always asked me for clothes. Soon his house filled up with clothes but he never left. He's still on that island in town with filthy filthy clothes.

I was never too fond of Truffles. I don't particularly like pig villagers to begin with, and that face doesn't exactly help to change my mind...

Most people hate Jambette. I find her quite funny to be honest.

I don't really have a least favourite, I just get annoyed when they trample flowers or bushes and I start disliking them after.

Anything bird, monkey, mice, or gorilla. They all have ugly layout, especially the birds and makes me wanna scream HARD. There are some other random species that look like a 5 year old dark kid went loose with pens but yeah those I can tolerate since they have a completely different layout.

Diva has taken up too much room in my town for too long and she's finally moving out on the 7th but she's driven me insane. I'm planning on getting her into my friends new town after she neglected to tell me she had Nate in her void who then preceded to move in a couple of days ago. Revenge is sweet;)

i would say moe ,, i had a very bad relationship with him ... he moved on a path near the re tail store then he just destroy my flowers all the time ??

Limberg, omg. He's a creepy old man with facial hair and I can only imagine he smells like cheese too. I've been cursed with villagers with facial hair, but Limberg is by far the creepiest of them. At least Gaston had a sort of 80s movie flair, and I couldn't picture him lounging in an armchair in a ripped a greasy t-shirt eating Cheetos and drinking Monster. Bleh bleh bleh.

Can't wait until he moves out.

90px-Limberg2.png

Last edited:
Wart jr, he moved into my town on my third day or something, plopped his ass (and house) right in front of my beach entrance, effectively blocking it and i just ughhhghgh i can?t stand his voice? it makes me uncomfortable. if i see another frog in my town i?ll flip. he was one of the reasons why i restarted my game

i want to DIE, guess who moved into my new town yesterday............
yeah. wart fj&^%^&^ng jr.
oh my god why. is this the punishment for publicly **** talking him on here. im sorry. make it stop. i dont deserve tHIS

Rory. Rory. Rory. That thing is an abomination that needs to be burned in hell.

croque. i dont know what it is about him but he just makes me angry..maybe its the mustache

For some reason I never liked Opal. Though she was a random move in who moved right next to me and it took forever for her to leave. She was alright but I just never liked her XD She was a little irritating.

My least favourite would have to be butch. Not for looks or anything, I just have bad memories with him. He would always move into my town in Wild World and he was always soo damn cranky, like man every conversation he would always get mad. Hate that guy.

Back