• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Merengue the Shortcake Rhino! [HB: 25mil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconhwang

Bells
Feedback
100% (203) +
Merengue Large.jpg
So my last auction didn't go through so here is Merengue again on auction!

Merengue pinged me and it's about time I let her go. She's about 80% original and still says "shortcake".

Starting bid: 1mil
Bid increment: 1mil
Buyout: 40mil (I can dream)

I also have a wishlist here which can add an edge to your bid (each item will add 1mil to your overall bid). Please state whatever items you can offer along with your bell bid.

This auction will end tomorrow, 7/11, at 12am PST.

Thank you and good luck bidding! :)

Last edited:
11 million and zodiac horse. I probably have other stuff from your wish list I need to check storage

I finally got her from Milkii for free<3 Good luck and hope the person who wins is as happy as me with Merengue :3

If I cycled her out I would've paid the 40 mil ;-; but won't be anytime soon since I got my other villagers

Well.. I may be late.. but could I bid 25mil? ;v; my friend just lost her Merengue..

If i buyout, do i have to collect her straight away? Or can you give me a couple hours to get the last couple of mil together? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back