• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pencil Passports

hamlet's passport for traveling through the sports galaxy :lemon:
Untitled_Artwork.png

These new fancy space tech passport's are a little funky 🤔☄️👾

dg5opwx-6b135a25-2843-43d9-9f83-78df02fda7f3.png

Here's my passport!! I wanted to make something tech looking to go with all the space vibes here, because who knows if our land passports work to get in space. So I wanted to come up with something that looked like what the crew members would be issued while aboard the space craft! 👍

This passport is inspired by the story from "Far Out Frequencies" and the cute "green alien plush" (and babies). 👽

⚠️ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ⚠️

Do not underestimate these cute aliens!
Mysterious "Mossy orbs" have been found in the cargo hold, with what appears to be aliens!
The small baby-like creatures seem cute, but how wrong I was! Now they've all turned into vile monstrosities! Please send help!

StVjIxM.png

"Oh hey! Sorry for arriving so late, it get pretty hectic saving the island and all. Here's my totally inconspicuous passport complete with superhero security clearance, someone's gotta keep the place safe from alien invasions! Oh the first page? Yeah it got glitched when that stupid gorilla - I mean my good friend and super sidekick Rocket stepped on it, haha! Don't worry looking at it too hard! The weird artifacts are just from a game I was playing earlier. These nookphones sure can do everything! Anyway, I'll take that back now, I just can't wait to enjoy the free entertainment while I wait for this rocket to take off. See ya!"

passport1.png
passport_2.png

image.jpg
You are currently in the presence of extreme artistic prowess. It’s likely blinding for your mere mortal eyes. Anyone who says this was made using only common house materials is lying to no one but themselves. (This is good enough, right? Please don’t send me to space jail, this is totally real!)

Back