• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pencil Passports

ndBKgg3.png

- this one too -
- likewise -

Hi! Unfortunately these entries are all missing the Animal Crossing elements asked for by the opening post. Would you be able to update your entries? It doesn't have to be much. For reference, as a minimum I have been looking for two or three AC-related elements, and things I have counted vary from drawings of AC characters and representatives, game icons and so on. Island or town information and other written details also count, but preferably at least one of the elements is drawn.

When you have updated your entry, feel free to either resubmit in a new post, or send the updated image to me in a conversation and I will edit it into your existing post. Thanks!

Last edited:
@VillageDweller @Bob Zombie @Rainbowhorn I'm not sure the pings for the previous post all went through especially with the edit, please refer to the post above 👍

That ring isn't another stamp - Del was using his passport as a coaster for a bit. Sorry it's bitten in the corner, that was an accident.
View attachment 507725
This entry is okay but missing your username! Please update it and either resubmit in a new post, or send the updated image to me in a conversation and I will edit it into your existing post. Thanks!

Last edited:
@VillageDweller @Bob Zombie @Rainbowhorn I'm not sure the pings for the previous post all went through especially with the edit, please refer to the post above 👍

This entry is okay but missing your username! Please update it and either resubmit in a new post, or send the updated image to me in a conversation and I will edit it into your existing post. Thanks!
I'll fix it today! 🙂

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 18.07.15.png.png

I know this entry is super last minute, but when you're the rocket scientist of your crew you don't get a lot of free time :').

I searched many places for the trinkets of my passports - the compass was a gift from Gulliver way back when.... must have been 20 years ago now. The whale stamp came right from my own home since I dont often leave the station - luckily Im thrilled to call myself a member of the ISC! My favourite near-home visit I made was to Saturn, and the stamp was so realistic it's absolutely beautiful!! I'd kill to visit again but until that day comes hopefully this passport is enough to get me home <3

Back