• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pencil Passports

hope.jpg

Finally finished, and I spent most of camp working on it. Yay I get to go home💜

Hi! Unfortunately these entries are all missing the Animal Crossing elements asked for by the opening post. Would you be able to update your entries? It doesn't have to be much. For reference, as a minimum I have been looking for two or three AC-related elements, and things I have counted vary from drawings of AC characters and representatives, game icons and so on. Island or town information and other written details also count, but preferably at least one of the elements is drawn.

When you have updated your entry, feel free to either resubmit in a new post, or send the updated image to me in a conversation and I will edit it into your existing post. Thanks!
Hi Mick, corrected and sent to you in a conversation!

AyQ58ic.png

"NEXT! ... Papers, please. What is the purpose of your trip?"
"I'm returning back home from Camp Bell Tree. We went to outer space!"
"Duration of stay?"
"Forever! At least until next Camp!"
"... Cause no trouble."

When you see the word "passport," what is the first thing that you think of? That's right! It's obvious that the first thing on everyone's mind is Papers, Please, the hit video game where you play as an immigration officer living in the dystopian city of Arstotzka and are tasked with allowing or denying the entry of the dozens of workers, travelers, and immigrants who pass through your border checkpoint.

So I made my passport in the style of passports from the game! I blatantly emulated the passport/stamp designs from Papers, Please/ACNH, but all elements besides fonts are full recreations by me. All the info is based on my ACNH town/passport, and the Entry Granted stamp features my town's flag (a Hobbit door) instead of the Arstotzkan crest.

This is the weirdest mash-up I've ever done...

Hi! It looks like this entry is missing the Animal Crossing elements asked for by the opening post. Would you be able to update your image? It doesn't have to be much. For reference, as a minimum I have been looking for two or three AC-related elements, and things I have counted vary from drawings of AC characters and representatives, game icons and so on. Island or town information and other written details also count, but preferably at least one of the elements is drawn.

When you have updated your entry, feel free to either resubmit in a new post, or send the updated image to me in a conversation and I will edit it into your existing post. Thanks!

Here's my literal pencil passport, done entirely in pencil! I like to imagine I went to space camp and forgot my colored pencils, because I ALWAYS forget them irl. This has nothing to do with this being last minute and me being super tired (as I always am, yall used to it)
Stamps are all references to things that have been important to me through my life, current games I love, space camp/tbt jokes, and Utopia lore! I hope dat you like.

QnQsgpA.jpg

Thank you all for all your submissions! They were beautiful (yes, all of them in their own way). The event and the window for new entries is now closed.

However, if anyone had their entry rejected recently and didn't have time to fix it before the deadline, I am still willing to accept edits for a little while. Just send the updated images to me and I will take care of it. Please get this done as soon as possible!

Back