• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Marshal

Status
Not open for further replies.

l-lomocide

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
:c

I've spent about 20 hours resetting my game trying to roll Marshal.
No luck. Even my friend is doing it with me and that squirrel still won't show up.

I had him once, when I first got the game, he was in the 5 villagers I started with.
I fell in love with him, I had no idea he was so popular among other players.

I have nothing to offer for him... except maybe a possible trade since I'm rolling everyone BUT him.
But I'm pretty new to the game, I've never traded critters before... I have no idea how it works.

If anyone can give me any tips ... or perhaps offer him or let me roll a critter for them...
Please? I'm wasting my life searching for him.

Free bump. I hope you find someone who has him.

I once resetted for over 4 hour , no Marshal ! I couldn't even find Julian and I wanted him so much ! Good luck !

Wait, are you trying to get them as starters? If so, you can't start off a town with any smugs or uchis.
I can't? .... Well that explains it!

So... lets see... whats another good way of getting him then?
The plot trick?

The only trick that won't eat up your entire life worth of time I can suggest is a second copy of the game on a second 3DS for a dedicated cycling town....... I'm only 3 dreamies left and 1 of them is Marshal so I'm hoping I cycle into him as he will break the bank on the market. At ideal cycling rate I can cycle one villager every 4 minute. Given that speed it would still take 20 hours to cycle through 300 villagers...... Any other method I think is just too slow to attempt with reasonable time seeing how the odds of an individual villager are worse than 1/300............

Yeah, they'll be random move-ins, so the plot reset trick should help.

Well I reset and got a pretty map.
I also got two characters my friend wants...
So I think I'll do the plot trick. qq
It will still take forever but... oh well.

I'm sorry to have to inform you but Looking for/Buying threads for villagers are not allowed. Please use your signature and/or the Official Looking for/Trading/Buying thread to let people know the villagers you are seeking. Also be sure to check out the announcement at the top of the VTP. Good luck finding Marshal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back