• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Marshal

Status
Not open for further replies.

l-lomocide

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
:c

I've spent about 20 hours resetting my game trying to roll Marshal.
No luck. Even my friend is doing it with me and that squirrel still won't show up.

I had him once, when I first got the game, he was in the 5 villagers I started with.
I fell in love with him, I had no idea he was so popular among other players.

I have nothing to offer for him... except maybe a possible trade since I'm rolling everyone BUT him.
But I'm pretty new to the game, I've never traded critters before... I have no idea how it works.

If anyone can give me any tips ... or perhaps offer him or let me roll a critter for them...
Please? I'm wasting my life searching for him.

Free bump. I hope you find someone who has him.

I once resetted for over 4 hour , no Marshal ! I couldn't even find Julian and I wanted him so much ! Good luck !

The only trick that won't eat up your entire life worth of time I can suggest is a second copy of the game on a second 3DS for a dedicated cycling town....... I'm only 3 dreamies left and 1 of them is Marshal so I'm hoping I cycle into him as he will break the bank on the market. At ideal cycling rate I can cycle one villager every 4 minute. Given that speed it would still take 20 hours to cycle through 300 villagers...... Any other method I think is just too slow to attempt with reasonable time seeing how the odds of an individual villager are worse than 1/300............

Yeah, they'll be random move-ins, so the plot reset trick should help.

Well I reset and got a pretty map.
I also got two characters my friend wants...
So I think I'll do the plot trick. qq
It will still take forever but... oh well.

I'm sorry to have to inform you but Looking for/Buying threads for villagers are not allowed. Please use your signature and/or the Official Looking for/Trading/Buying thread to let people know the villagers you are seeking. Also be sure to check out the announcement at the top of the VTP. Good luck finding Marshal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back